Wednesday, November 21, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER NOVEMBER 2012 ISSUE #08

WHO SAID, I WAS LOOKIN' FOR LOVE. I'M ONLY OUT FOR ACCEPTANCE!" Catchy title, huh! Yeah, that is all I ever wanted. Sure, who wouldn't want to be in the arms of someone special that you can only call your own. Right now, I'll settle for the acceptance of my peers. I have heard a lot about this place, "The Hangar". I passed by several times on Gay St. on my way to Rock Bar. Tonight was those same exact nights. My interests was geared towards Rock Bar, a rough n rugged predominantly, white gay bar targeted towards the rock, metal and Bear Pride audience. Unfortunately, Rock Bar was not scheduled to be open this evening. It's scheduled to be open tomorrow. It look like they're doing something big here tomorrow evening "BUTTERBALL WEDNESDAYS!" Sounds freaky and traditional in the spirit of Thanksgiving all at the same time. I'm unaware if I will be able to attend tomorrow evening. I decided to go head and try "The Hangar". You must keep in mind. Although, I'm gay I do not practice its culture like I should. For instance, it have been a very long time since a man poked me. Unless you count facebook, lol. Okay, as clever as that was I'am talking about physically being poked. I tried not to pay too much attention to my thoughts in my head. I walked inside, "The Hangar" with a smile on my face and a touch of confidence. I manage to sit next to this cute guy named, Michael. I'm not going to say, we spoke for the whole night because we didn't. However, it was the whole night for me. I needed to leave to go to S.O.B's for this Hot 97 & Joey Badass concert. Which never actually happened with me. I'll speak on that later. During my time spent at "The Hangar" with Michael was much better. It was mainly the 2 of us getting to know each other. He seems to be a pretty cool guy, very funny and a sharp dresser. Then again, all of us Queers are sharp dressers "BOOYA!" I did, like the tie he was wearing. (Dj Handspin, The BIG Tie-A-Holic) Michael, at times was being harsh because of my love for white men. LOL, I must apologize to Michael I don't think he was being harsh because of my attraction towards white men. You can correct me if I'm wrong though. The amount of times I attended a predominantly white gay bar compared to the amount of time spent at an, African-American gay bar. I have been hit on more times by white males than my own brothers. I'm being honest with you all. This is my first time inside "The Hangar". This bar looks predominantly all black. I did, rather enjoy my one brief evening of menage-a-tois. I would like to thank, Michael for our wonderful evening and the lovely kiss we shared inside the bathroom. I wasn't expecting the remarkable tongue action. I can see, Michael your a man of many surprises. I see, I may have to come up with some surprises of my own. Maybe I should have stayed a little longer instead of going to S.O.B.'s. I did have my heart set on seeing, Joey Badass perform tonight but I think I may have found my own "JOEY BADASS!"...... xoxoxo. Only time will tell if we will meet again. I may not of found love this evening. I can say, without a shadow of a doubt. I found at least acceptance. ______________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1-347-789-4543 Cellular: 1-646-339-4981 Cellular: 1-347-902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: