Friday, December 7, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER DECEMBER 2012 ISSUE #01

ORIGINAL PENGUIN HOLIDAY PARTY @ 103 GREENE STREET & PRINCE STREET/ COMPLEX MAGAZINE MOUNTAIN DEW GREEN LABEL EXCLUSIVES PARTY @ 4 PRINCE STREET & BOWERY My idea of an, Original Penguin is watching episodes of "Batman". This isn't quite what I had in mind for the evening. Even though I wanted to get drunk. The lord knows, I don't turn down a open bar. It's just something peculiar about this particular open bar. There's two open bars I've been invited to for the evening. Here at Original Penguin and Supra. The Soho/ Little Italy area is on fire, this evening. Well, at least for two hours dishing up Bushmills Irish Honey Whiskey, Tiger beer, Corona Extra, Mountain Dew and Coca Cola. Doesn't get no, American than that alcohol, caffeine, sugar and hydro-carbonation. As if my gut wasn't big enough. There isn't much fun you can have in a place called, Original Penguin. I did, rather admire their beautiful sweaters. I almost got suckered into purchasing one of their $95.00 sweaters. I would have love too but now is not a good time for me to be spending excessive amounts of money. Hopefully in three weeks my private Santa will bring me one just like it. Anyway, this party happens to be a tad boring I'm going to walk over to Supra and see how their open bar is popping off. Perhaps it wasn't a very good idea. The store is in full capacity and on top of all that. All the Corona is gone. All that is left is Mountain Dew. At least I can say, over here is more my style "I think?" There happen to be a lot of hip hop going down in the place along with a performance or open mic. I have no idea who are on the line up. Like I said, I only came for the free beer. I should have walked back to Original Penguin but it didn't make a difference both open bars fitting to end soon anyway. I just road this one out. This is only the beginning to my Christmas open bar tour. I have several more yet, to come as the month goes on. "HAPPY KWANZAA" ______________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1-347-789-4543 Cellular: 1-646-339-4981 Cellular: 1-347-902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: