Monday, November 12, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER NOVEMBER 2012 ISSUE #04

RUSTY JABBZ ENTERTAINMENT GETS INVOLVED WITH NYC PARKS "CONEY ISLAND CLEAN UP" SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2012 DAY #01
If you were to see, Dj Handspin walking through the hood on a Saturday morning sporting a dickie suit, carrying a shovel and a grabber. You would probably think, one or two things... "look like someone is about to make some money today". Or, you may think something foul like this perhaps, "Wow, what did Sun do to get himself into community service?" Both of those thoughts would be totally wrong. This morning, I'm actually dedicating myself and my time to the NYC Parks Department to help clean up Coney Island, after what was done to it on behalf of Hurricane Sandy. There isn't any payment involved but I do hear whom ever happen to work and put in at least 4 hours of service will receive a free wrist band to Luna Park valid anyday during 2013. To my surprise, this morning you have various clean up crews out here helping out. I never got a chance to meet the crew I was supposed to link up with. I ended up working with the NYC Parks Dept it felt like summer all over again. I was scheduled to be with Cai Parks. I didn't have any clue who that group was between a shit load of NYC Parks and Workforce1 volunteers who could sort them out. Apparently, the group I was supposed to be with (Cai Parks) handles Luna Park. I was actually supposed to meet them on Surf Ave & Stillwell Ave not the Boardwalk. Once I retrieved, this information it was too late. I figured, why bother I have already stood 40 minutes on the boardwalk with the "Green Team", lol. Yes, the green team. NYC Parks divided us into colors at least I hope that's why they did that and its not because of the color of my dickie. We had, I believe the green team, the orange team, the red team, the yellow team. They made it feel more like a contest as we cleaned up the beach and the boardwalk. Sort of like a scavenger hunt to see who can pick up the most debris. The only thing we weren't winning any prizes but that's okay. Today wasn't about gifts and rewards. The day was about relief and cleanliness and doing something good from the bottom of your heart. Last weekend, I was out here in Coney Island more on a news media scale and I seen the damage and this weekend I wanted to come back and do something about it. I wanted to try in anyway and assist in the Hurricane Sandy Relief Program, not just Coney Island for anywhere. I want to offer my blood, sweat, tears and labor to anyone who is in need for it but only to those who are victims and suffering due to Hurricane Sandy. My telephone number where I can be reached at RJE Media & Services (347) 789-4543, (646)339-4981. Anyone looking to donate to relief funds......HURRICANE SANDY NEW JERSEY RELIEF FUND: make donation at www.sandynjrelieffund.org and THE MAYOR'S FUND TO ADVANCE NEW YORK CITY www.nyc.gov/fund or text: nycfund to 50555 TO MAKE A $10.00 DONATION ________________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1-347-789-4543 Cellular: 1-646-339-4981 Cellular: 1-347-902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: