Thursday, November 8, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER NOVEMBER 2012 ISSUE #02

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER'S THE AFTERMATH OF SANDY: THE CONTINUATION
I did have plans today, to head into the city. I wanted to see the "Lady Lover" Cool J and his wife, Simone at Macy's. I understand, she has a new line of jewelry out on the market "S.I.S." I couldn't bother with it. Hurricane Sandy has this city in a rut. The whole concept of traveling down to Jay St-Borough Hall and boarding a bus. Just so people can take the bus going to the city over the bridge is a bit strenuous on a person's travels. Whether, I liked it or not I was stranded in BROOKLYN. Until, situations with M.T.A. and electricity were back to normal I was not going anywhere. I needed to find something to do today. This was a bit of a stretch. I got tired of everyone on facebook complaining about how they have no gas for their vehicle blah, blah, blah. I wanted to go out to Brighten Beach and Coney Island area and see for myself, how much damage Sandy bought to the east coast. I couldn't get no train service to Coney Island, do you believe that. I understand, the subway systems being screwed up going towards the lower east side as I mentioned in part one of this series. Apparently, Coney Island received some damage. Actually a lot of damage, there haven't been any "Q" and "B" train service all week. I have never taken a bus to Coney Island until today. I didn't go all the way to Coney Island. I went far enough to see debris and fallen trees. Don't mistake the photos of sand as hills of snow. Sand and hunched over trees everywhere. Piles and piles of debris everywhere, all over the beach. All kinds of items, just laying in the sand. I didn't know, where any of that stuff came from. Parts off of people's property flown and landed here on the beach in Brighten. At the looks of this, it seems the high-powered wind and its strength had the ability to sweep the sand off the beach and onto the boardwalk and most of the streets outside of the surrounding area. LOL, you know I can imagine the day, Sandy struck. In fact, I'm imagining it at all the other beaches and Zone A residences (Jones, Riis, Rockaway) throughout New York City, sand flying through the air at such a rapid speed smacking people in the face. Must have felt like "DESERT STORM" in New York. What I seen here this afternoon between Russians looting to piles of sand after sand mounted on top of one another along Ocean Parkway to debris on the beach and fallen trees in the park and on the sidewalks to the loss of gas, electricity and transit service. This is definitely, one week and one hurricane that the east coast will never forget. I don't know, much about meteorology but speaking on behalf of women. From what I'm seeing, this is a tragedy look like "Sandy was on her period, last weekend." Or, menustrating as they like to call it. I learned that a long time ago never mess with a girl on her period. Especially, mother nature that's the worst girl you can mess with. Sometimes, God can't even save us from her. You know the science.... "RAIN" "HAIL" "SNOW" AND "EARTHQUAKES" This is Dj Handspin Dinero & The Rusty Jabbz Ent Crew and we would like to send our prayers of concern and condolence to the people who suffered and lost their loved ones as well as their property during Hurricane Sandy. My heart goes out to you. I pray that you will bounce back as soon as possible. In the meantime, don't give up the fight. I hope everything will soon be alright again. Keep your faith in Jesus, we all know through him things are possible. You'll get there with, Christ by your side in his name sake. Hallow be thy name, the lord Jesus will have your kingdom redone and everyone and they're families will dwell once again in happiness in the house of the lord... A-men!! _____________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1-347-789-4543 Cellular: 1-646-339-4981 Cellular: 1-347-902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: