Friday, November 16, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER NOVEMBER 2012 ISSUE #06

FADER and NEW ERA EVENT WITH DJ ANDREW KUO AT THE NEW ERA FLAGSHIP STORE 9 E. 4TH ST. N.Y.C., 10013 Thursday, November 15, 2012 7pm-9pm with complimentary open bar
I'm in a rush to go somewhere. I have major plans for this evening. First I wanted to try and stop either, at Bed Bath and Beyond in the city to purchase something for my goddaughter. This past, weekend was her 2nd birthday. I was unable to make it due to other circumstances. Still I haven't forgotten about her. I'm supposed to be meeting her father later (My homie, Dee) this evening. I figure whatever I get I can give it to him, this evening. I need to stop by, Rock-N-Soul in Herald Square, first. This somewhat puts a damper onto my plan. Even though I'am grateful for being picked as one of the winners for their raffles. That's really, cool I actually forgot all about that contest they did at Rock-N-Soul. According to Chris of Rock-N-Soul, I won a pair of Bullet earbuds. Whoa, like I can't get enough of those. They're only making me more deafer. I guess, the louder the buds... "the better"!
"PINK!", I swear sometimes The Lord is listening to everything I say. This was actually, the pair of earbuds I had my eye sights on. I thanked, Rock-N-Soul so much then I proceeded to this, New Era Store. I arrived a bit early. Earlier than usual. Early to the point, where I found me and my homies, Dee and Polarity at the beginning of the line. Whoa!, you know that's rare. How often you see us at the front of the line for anything. We posted up in here for quite awhile, then my homie Polarity had a gig tonight over at No Fun in Les. Dee and I, promise to come through for a few minutes to show a little love and support but first there was something else popping in les.
Over, here at Reed Space on Orchard St. They had some ol' skool movie night, Eddie Murphy "Beverly Hills Cop 2". There wasn't much going on except FREE CANS OF BLUE RIBBONS AND POPCORN! The popcorn sucked only white people and bou'ge black folks can dig the taste of caramel, cheddar, kettle and bacon popcorn. Seriously, bacon popcorn! How do you combine the two? I admit. I may have over indulged in some caramel popcorn until it made me sick. That was only a substitution because they didn't have any buttered popcorn. People and their figures and staying in shape "BAH HUM BUG!!!. You can't tell a man like me who enjoys free liquor and booze about good health. To me, free liquor and booze = A GOOD NIGHT! It was good getting up with my homies again. I been tossing it back at open bars for dolo for sometime now. Every now and then you must get up with your homies and toss a few back with them.
THE ORIGINAL BEVERLY HILLS COP JACKET ON DISPLAY HERE TONIGHT AT REED SPACE!!! _______________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1-347-789-4543 Cellular: 1-646-339-4981 Cellular: 1-347-902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: