Monday, November 12, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER NOVEMBER 2012 ISSUE #03

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER NOVEMBER 2012 ELECTION NIGHT EDITION: O'BAMA VS ROMNEY
ELECTION DAY CELEBRATION AT SOB'S TUESDAY NIGHT, NOVEMBER 06TH "ELECTION NIGHT IN AMERICA!" Since, when have election night become a sport. Or, at least it feels like one. I can sit back inside, SOB's and watch their "BIG" screen for tonight's election results. Barack O'Bama and Mitt Romney going neck and neck in the poles are like John Cena and C.M. Punk going blow for blow in the ring. Becoming the next, President of the United States have gotten to be so competitive as if there competing for a World Championship title. Ten, Twenty years ago would you ever find me in a place like SOB's for anything other than hip hop. Speaking of hip hop, it is very funny SOB's security didn't search me tonight. "Why Is That?" Oh I see, it's "ELECTION NIGHT!" Everyone is free and not searchable except when its hip hop. Whenever SOB's does a hip hop performance or showcase everyone must get pat down, "POLITICS GOOD, HIP HOP BAD!" that's how SOB's is playing it tonight. Anyway I'm not here to point out SOB's ignorance towards my genre of music. I'm here to support and encourage the re-election of my "Black President." You know, watching all this election coverage can be confusing especially if your me and your watching it for the first time. I'll admit I never been the type to sit down in front of the idiot box on election night and wait until the election night results are complete. However, something about this election is different. This election is history. The re-election of a African-American President is something twice as monumental as the election of a African-American President. I most certainly wanted to be apart of it this evening. From what I'm seeing it looks like Mitt Romney is ahead by 51% in the "POPULAR VOTES" only leaving President O'Bama behind 48%. Whatever that means? Popular votes, electoral votes I don't have the foggiest idea. Excuse me, rusty jabbers for not being politically inclined. Here's something that's cute and funny. You have Mitt Romney on the electoral map representing the "RED" and Barack O'Bama representing the "BLUE". I don't think, "The Bloodz" were very thrilled with Governor Romney representing there colors but I know, "The Crips" were thrilled with President O'Bama representing there colors,"C's Up" fool. Towards the end of the evening I started getting a little dozy. Now I see why, I don't watch these election coverage they eventually get too long and boring. Maybe some people can bare with it and stick it out but not me. I was dying to know who our new president is. President O'Bama still kicking ass in the election. I see, he won Philadelphia. Philly does have a large African-American community that's pretty much a no brainer. Thanks to these following states, Ohio, Nevada and Colorado they were the one's responsible in re-electing President Barack O'Bama to a 2nd term. Colorado is most grateful to President O'Bama for the legalizing of medicinal marijuana. I wish I lived in Colorado right about now I could go for some marijuana celebrations. OBAMA: MASSACHUSETTS, MAINE, OHIO, MICHIGAN, NEW YORK, NEW JERSEY, NEW MEXICO, WISCONSIN, NEW HAMPSHIRE, PHILADELPHIA, NEVADA, COLORADO.................... ROMNEY: OKLAHOMA, GEORGIA, NORTH CAROLINA, MISSOURI, NEW HAMPSHIRE, NEW JERSEY, ALABAMA, VIRGINIA, PENNSYLVANIA, KANSAS, LOUISIANA, NEBRASKA, NORTH DAKOTA, SOUTH DAKOTA, TEXAS, WYOMING, MISSISSIPPI, COLORADO POPULAR VOTES: ROMNEY 34,346.594 O'BAMA 32,401.573 ELECTORAL VOTES: ROMNEY 203 (RED) O'BAMA 303 (BLUE) CONGRATULATIONS PRESIDENT O'BAMA YOU'RE BACK!!! __________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1-347-789-4543 Cellular: 1-646-339-4981 Cellular: 1-347-902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: