Wednesday, July 11, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER JULY 2012 ISSUE # 01

"KNOCK ME OFF MY FEET"...... July 6, 2012 Gosh, you know? I'm just going to take it easy today. I've been going hard the past few days with work. I'm all down to "WORK HARD" but today, I must "PLAY HARD". Let's see what can I get into. I made plans to purchase my "BHF '012 Ticket" that right there is a must. I can't miss, Busta Rhymes and Friends on July 14th. You know, what else I would love to have. I wouldn't mine, window shopping around the streets of Greenwich Village. I'm looking for a cute rainbow band wrist watch. Well, there you have it. Let me find my chillest jeans. I don't want it to be too sexy. Afterall, I don't want to send a lot of mixed messages. Besides in this heat, I can't be too tight and sexy. A nice pair of black jeans and a fiery red., Pelle Pelle shirt is good enough. Oh wait, can't forget about my shaolin hat. I don't go anywhere without this. Everyone knows, "The Rusty Jabbz and The Shaolin are inseparable" Well, I was able to retrieve a ticket of the "BHF 012". Looking forward to catch Busta Rhymes and Friends, live in concert at the Brooklyn Bridge Park this coming Saturday, July 14th. So, this an A+ for me, this afternoon. However, I wasn't able to find the rainbow band wrist watch. It's alright, we can't always have our cakes and eat them too. I'll just chill out and hang out the rest of the day with my peers on the Hudson. Such a cool breeze, it really makes a big difference on the pier, by the water. It's almost as if, The Sun can not compete. This is where you ought to be, when its 90 degree plus temperature. However, if you can't be here. Perhaps the beach is a much better option. As long as your enjoying the cool summer breeze. Cool summer fun, you and your hun... Cool summer tan, you and your man. There are a lot of beautiful and amazing couples, together. Wonderful singles and pair of singles in teams. I'm sitting here, single and lonely but enjoying the scenery. I'm here, this evening in hopes to meet my "Prince Charming" Yeah right, who am I foolin? Everyone knows I'm out to get laid. It doesn't look like its going to happen here. Maybe, I should try my favorite place up the block. The only spot for some strange reason, I've grown a connection too... "Rockbar". I have no idea, what it is that draw me to this place. Maybe its, the darkness, the rock persona, or it could just be "BEAR NIGHT WEDNESDAYS" LOL!! MMmmmm, love me them BEARS!!! I walked inside, Rockbar, the usual ambiance... darkness, live music video monitors and HOTT FELLAS!! First, I needed to charge my cell phone, the battery was close to "0". Especially for being on the road all day. I figure that would hold me for awhile. Then, I got myself a drink in the meantime along with some of my favorite gay literary magazines (Fun Maps, Metro Source NY, Next, Odyssey) to keep me company as well. During my time of literature, liquor and Lady Gaga. I was accosted by a lovely man, quite adorable might I add. Though something should be done about those teeth of his. I find it inappropriate for one man to approach another man not looking at his best. Oh my, oh my the things he may have lacked in looks he most definitely made up for in swagger and game. I admired his drive, the way he kept offering me drinks. It showed a great deal of persistence. I can tell, he really wanted to get me, back to his place. Oh man, now I know how ladies feel when we approach them in clubs and bars and talk all our game onto them, all up in their ears. I just had this guy spit so much game in my ear. I have never been this filthy just off of words, before. I was only a few inches away from going home with him. I would have gone home with him, only if he lived in New York. The guy lived in New Jersey. I know, New Jersey is only across the water and perhaps I should of accompanied him. The thing is, I'am not familiar with his town in New Jersey. Perhaps if he lived in a New Jersey town, I don't know let's see, perhaps such towns as... Jersey City, Union City, Hoboken and Newark. You know anything PATH TRAIN, connected. I most certainly would have participated in our sexual escapade. I've been known as the man to own more condoms than T.L.C. but there was hesitation on my end. No matter, how hot and horny I claimed to be from earlier. There wasn't anyway I could stand up to his animal magnitude and sexual propositions. Before, this night did come to an end. We did exchange phone numbers. Sealing the night with a kiss on the head and him in return with a bite on my nipple, "OUCH!". Just a little something, something to remember us by. ROMANTIC QUOTES: .... "IS THIS THE ONLY KIND OF LOVE I'LL FIND... THE KIND, YOU PICK UP IN BARS!!!" "THEY MAKE IT LOOK SO EASY BUT NO ONE EVER TOLD YOU IT'S THE HARDEST THING IN THE WORLD!!!" __________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group OFFICE: 1-347-789-4543 CELLULAR: 1-646-339-4981 CELLULAR: 1-347-902-5355 EMAIL: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com EMAIL: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com SOCIAL: www.twitter.com/djhandspin SOCIAL: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero SOCIAL: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero SITE: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com SITE: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com VLOG: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo VLOG: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: