Friday, June 29, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER JUNE 2012 ISSUE # 07

NYC GAY PRIDE WEEKEND 2012 DANCE ON THE PIER 5PM-2AM Sunday, June 24th, This isn't quite what I had in mind for my sunday, "GAY PRIDE DAY!". I had plans on being apart of this year's pridefest celebration. Although I was fortunate to attend the Brooklyn Pride Parade, several weeks ago. Today I made plans to seal the deal and join in on the celebration of the New York City Gay Pride followed by a, "Dance on the Pier" scheduled for this evening from 5pm-2am. A, Dance on Pier 57 in the Chelsea section of Manhattan... sounds sweet, sounds fun, sounds romantic, sounds like things will get a little freaky but most importantly sounds "GAY".____________________________________________________________________________________ Okay, everything looks good or at least that's what I thought until I reached the "Dance on the Pier". Only to find out that the cost of this evening's gathering is $90 dollars....... 90 BUCKS!!! was the reaction, once spoken to me by the police officer. The loud reaction to tonight's admission became like an chain reaction amongst each other. Considerably the lesbians, them of all people weren't feelin' the high price the most. Me, on the otherhand. Well, I think everybody or everyone who is at least important knows that, I don't pay for anything regarding admission. No more than $15.00, $20.00 only if I feel like it.______________________________________________________________________________________ Everything doesn't have to come to an end right here. In the moments and spirits of today's pride day I just hung around the vicinity taking in what is good from both, the male and the females. A lot of fine, sexy brothers of all ages and races. Some skinny, some chubby, some short, some tall, some muscular, some white, some black, some asian and some of the latino-descent. "The rainbow umbrellas are wide open everywhere." What a beautiful day?, What a beautiful day? At least, as beautiful that a first timer attending the New York Gay Pride would say. There are reasons, why quotes and sayings are created. They are known to be, food for thought. Quotes such as, "Things never work out the way you planned them", and others such as "Expect the Unexpected". Specific quotes like these were an very dormant part of my life during today's NYC Pride Parade/ Event. It all started, early this morning when I had to go to work. I came with the perfect itinerary. (Or, at least I thought it was perfect until it was ruined.) _____________________________________________________________________________________ ____ I'm scheduled to work from 5am-9am and then afterwards I was hoping to head home and take a shower and catch about 3 hours of sleep. It would have been possible. My job is only 10 minutes away and it could have been possible too. If it weren't for my superviser, "FUCKING ME OVER" and costing me something that I believe to be very monumental to me. Today was scheduled to be my first experience with the gay pride. Now, this is where, "Expect the Unexpected" came into play. It started when my superviser suggested that I be removed from grounds maintenance for the morning and placed onto the packer. To make a long story short. I did appreciate the extra hours that were given to me, this morning. I just wish that my superviser asked me, instead of assuming that I will take a full day. Needlesstosay, once I was officially released from this morning's duties. I knew, the parade will be whinding down soon. There was no way I was going to make it in time. Nor did I schedule a plan "B". The only thing, left for me to do in the meantime was go home and take a shower and wash off all this, Prospect Park filth and trash. I manage to accumulate the most dreadful stench ever within 8 hours. I needed to freshen myself up, a little bit more than usual, unfortunately. _________________________________________________________________________________________ I have made plans to meet a friend of mine at the Dance on the Pier. I've been blowing up her cell phone all day, before and during my arrival and still no answer. I eventually got fed up with her stood up and decided to stand solo. Look like I had no choice regardless. After hearing the cost of the Dance on the Pier, I was not trying to pay $90 BUCKS to dance. For $90 BUCKS, I could get an half of oz of endo, a bottle of P. Masson and dance the night away with any chick or dude inside my crib. Okay, so my first appearance to the Gay Pride haven't turned out all that well. This does not rain on my parade.(Literally Speaking) I'am still going to make this a wonderful day in my life. If I can't get to enjoy, what's on the pier. At least, I can indulge and take it upon myself, what is goin' on outside. It seems there are quite a few others that share my interests about "The Piers" outrageous price. A lot of U-turns had been made by several people. I hung around to check out a few hunks or what one may perceive himself to be a hunk. Let me, just put it to you like this. They're weren't enough beefcakes n poundcakes to make, "BIG" Handspin stand at attention. I guess you can say, they weren't hot enough. In my book, hot doesn't mean a thing. A man have to burn me. I'm talking, "CALIENTE!!!" Feel me but you know what these men here aren't even on my level league. In fact, a lot of them are not even men. Most of the people out here today are kids. The majority of this, Gay Pride I believe festival because the parade is over. _________________________________________________________________________________________ I have walked down, all the way from 14th St. and 11th Ave. to Washington Av. & Bleecker St. I have no idea, how I got here. The streets are blocked off by police and we can only go down certain streets to crossover to the next block. It's too much excess walking, then it hit me to why I'm not having a good time. I realized, "I HATE PARADES!" It's not just this particular parade because of what it stands for that would be an oxymoran. I hate all parades. I'm not a parade person. I only attend these types of affairs when its business orientated. True, I did wanted to attend, this year's gay pride 2012. Technically that was earlier this morning but after my superviser screwed me over and involuntarily extended my morning shift hours. The Gay Pride Parade became an mirage. All you see now, is a grown ass man stuck in The Village with a bunch of Gay teenagers. I needed to leave, this scene. I tried to enter, Gay St. Another street that police officers have blocked off. I remember, several years ago when the, Gay Pride festival use to take place on Gay Street alongside the strip leading down towards the Hudson River Park. I wanted to get out of here and go to my favorite gay bar. Well, one of my favorites "Rockbar". Doesn't look like that's happening. I had other choices but never chose them. Call me, picky, uptight or unreasonable. To me the whole purpose of coming out here, this afternoon was for me to celebrate my newfound sexuality and get drunk in The Village. Where everything was poppin' at? Apparently, things didn't turn out that way for me. Perhaps, I go to an bodega and cop a 40 and get drunk on the street. Might as well, Gay St. won't be open until 10pm. It would have been, best if I just went to work, this evening instead. I know, had I chosen work. I would lose out on the chance to meet someone special (probably) but I didn't meet anyone. In fact, I was so upset for the remainder of the evening. I don't think a man with a angry face is appealing. It was time to go and say "goodbye". I should have gone to work, instead. At least I would of made some money. Besides I pick up trash on the weekends for Prospect Park. I don't think many men want a trash man in their lives. __________________________________________________________________________________________ God, you didn't sabotage my evening on purpose. I know, Christ I told my Mom I was going to be at work, this evening. God, its been a year since my coming out. This night was important to me or at least I thought it was. Anyway, Lord if you did have anything to do with the sabotage of my evening. Your reasons must be good. I can always try again, next year. Although mentioned earlier how I'm not a big fan of parades but the N.Y.C. Gay Pride Parade. I would like to attend at least once, before isolate myself from the parade culture. __________________________________________________________________________________________ I wonder if I would of had better luck, this evening. Had I chosen to attend "The Gay Pride Parade" in Coney Island. I'll keep that in mind for next year. __________________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1-347-789-4543 Cellular: 1-646-339-4981 Cellular: 1-347-902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: