Saturday, July 28, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER JULY 2012 ISSUE # 08

SCREENING FOR NUIT #1 WRITTEN & DIRECTED BY ANNE E'MOND, TUESDAY, JUNE 24, 2012 AT THE VILLAGE EAST THEATER 189 2ND AV/12TH ST This must be a miracle. When have I ever shown up to an movie screening being the third person in line. Either, this is really my lucky day or this movie is extremely crap. Where not one soul wanted to waste their dreadful little lives sitting through it. Wait, what does that say for me though, I'm here. I guess, I will have to be the judge of tonight's movie display. It's titled, "NUIT #1". I'm not quite sure, what that even means. Hell, I couldn't even pronounce the darn name. I have some slight awareness to what the movie is about. It's a love story between a young man, a washed up, underachieving writer who falls in love with a high strung female. A female who, he met at an rave and had the time of their lives. At least that's what I read and understood. Perhaps I should have clicked onto the trailer. No worries, its just moments the door to the theater will be opening. See, this is what I'm talking about "LARGE BAG OF POPCORN, LARGE CUP OF FRUIT PUNCH" This is living, you know what I'm saying? If my mom was here with me, right now she'll be spazzing out, wilding out over my large butter/ cholesterol intake. Man, some people just don't understand. When you come to the movies. You come to "PIG OUT!"
The movie takes places in Quebec, Canada. It involves two peoples who met for a one night stand. A one night stand that started out as a dream ended up a nightmare. The movie opens with flashing lights, techno music, zombie looking people. Yeah, you've guessed it a "RAVE!" The scene goes on for at least, 2 minutes there is no conversation, no dialogue, just pure dancing, loud techno music and strobe lights. Until we get to the part of wild sex between our two characters, Clara and Nikolai. I could imagine what's going on inside of Nikolai's mind, after a wild, freaky night of cocaine, oxy, gsb and rave music. Bringing a fine ass honey like that back to the crib. All brother's want to smash. What about Clara? What is on her mind? Most girls we normally meet in clubs are fine and are primarily cool with coming back to the man's crib (Most of them are anyway, they're never cool with coming back to my crib. I have to move out of my mother's house soon.) Enough of my personal bickering. I'm not going to sit here and lie to you. This was not a very good movie, coming from my perspective. I never been a fan of movies with subtitles and foreign films. I don't find reading the movies script through the course of two hours is entertaining. Some people may like it and feel strongly about the film, "Nuit #1" than I do. The only thing that kept my interests, were the wild passionate sex. I wish that continued throughout the movie. The movie was more about personal conversation, passionate conversation and arguments between Nikolai and Clara all night. A whole movie of just two people having heated arguments back to back in a foreign languages. I don't want to hear that shit, I hear people arguing in foreign languages everyday in my hood. This whole movie was just one scene (an apartment) I know the budget wasn't too high. The nuit has finally came an end, it was a very long nuit. NUIT MEANS NIGHT IN QUEBECIAN The only thing good that came from this night was my large fruit punch refill. I knew, I should have gone to either "The Watch" screening over at the AMC Theater on W. 34th St. or the "Ruby Sparks" screening. Both, of those movies look way better than this and they're both in english. Keyword: ENGLISH!. Like I said, don't let my movie hatred altar your choice in seeing "Nuit #1". You can see Nuit #1, opening Friday, July 27th at the Angelika Film Center 18 West Houston Street and Mercer Street New York, New York 10012 (212) 995-2570 Despite what I may think of this movie, I still had a wonderful day "A D.J. HANDSPIN DAY" Life was good, today... I drank and ate 3 bottles of water, 2 large cups of fruit punch, 1 can of sunkist, 4 slices of pizzas and a large buttered popcorn bag. Ooh wee that was a lot to digest. I found that out the hardway later on. But my "NUIT WAS STILL GOOD!!!". ________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1-347-789-4543 Cellular: 1-646-339-4981 Cellular: 1-347-902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: