Wednesday, July 11, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER JULY 2012 ISSUE # 02

Jason L. Wright's "I'M COMING OUT" SECOND YEAR EDITION good morning, facebook, twitter, myspace and blogspot... what a day, today is "July 11th". Such a monumental day to me. Do you know? On this day, last year was the day I've opened up and let my true self out. Yes it have, I revealed me inner-self taken from the closest and released to the public. My first year, making my sexuality official has been fun. Although I must say, I liked it better in the closest. I don't know, when your in the closest its so secretive, so discreet, so d.l. it can at times feel like sort of a game of hide n seek. Because when your inside the closest you try to date and get involved with other men that's also inside the closest, as well. It makes the thrill more exciting. That is about all I miss. Other than that I'am happy for what I have done. Being finally free and out in the open for a whole year so far. Its been a rush for me. I was finally given the opportunity with my head held high to attend various gay and lesbians affairs such as conventions, rallies, parades, parties, different bars. I finally got a chance to attend to The Ritz and Xl, 2 of Times Squares hottest gay bars. I heard abt those places during my 28 yr closest lock down. Those were definitely dreams come true. Although it may seem like I had a lot of fun, this first year. It is only the beginning, I'm still single. I haven't met anyone yet. You can add that to the list, of missing the closet life. At least, when you were on da lo, you was always guaranteed a man in your life. Although there have been special male friends that's been in my life throughout the year that made a difference in my happiness and personality... I would love to shout out my darlings and dear homies... Ricky Blanton, Keyshawn Pearson, Prince Owens, Timmy Watson, Boss Stratus, Gregory Sandoval, Antrose Dubose, Khalil Sowande, King Bling Bling............. I apologize if I forgot anyone's name. I can't name nor can I remember, everybody but I still love y'all. I just want to thank everyone, who stood by me last yr when I was going through this.......... Peace Love Hugs Kisses, JLW

No comments: