Wednesday, July 18, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER JULY 2012 ISSUE # 05

SUMMERSTAGE PRESENTED IN ASSOCIATION WITH GLOBE STAR MEDIA & WBLS LIVE IN QUEENSBRIDGE PARK WED., JULY 18, 2012 "MARLEY MARL & BIG DADDY KANE" It's 4:16pm and it look like its about to "RAIN FOR KANE!". I hope not because that would surely suck. I suppose, I could take a back seat and relax for a day. After, the amount of hours and days I spent on the Busta Rhymes and Brooklyn Hip Hop Festival publication. I'm going to sit back and watch, last night's episode of Covert Affairs and we'll see my mood by the end of the broadcast. Okay, the show is over. We're now in the 5 o'clock hour and the rain is pouring down hard. Hmmm, I'm wondering if its worth it. I know, this is "BIG DADDY KANE", "King Asiatic Nobodies Equal". Who could resist? I understand the concert isn't scheduled to start until 7pm. Which gives me, two hours. I have two options. I can either, stay at home an dig through my crates of cassettes, cds and vinyl searching for as much Big Daddy Kane albums and singles and just enjoy a night alone with "THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS". Or, if the rain manage to ease up and I'm capable. Perhaps I will take that trip to the QBC. I notice the rain have stopped that's a good thing. There may be promise, afterall. I'am aware of the thunderstorm watch up until 9pm. Don't ever forget, who I'am.. rain, thunder and lightning can not keep me away from "HIP HOP!". My seizure disorder can not even keep me away from "HIP HOP", neither. However, I'm thinking about sitting, this one out and its not because of the weather's complications. Its more because I do not want to travel all the way from B.K. to Q.B.C. and upon my arrival I find out that tonight's event has been postponed due to the weather conditions. As much as I love hip hop. There's two things, I don't do and that's waste time and waste money. So, tonight the Big Daddy Kane free concert has been moved to my bedroom. From this point forward, whatever happens between Baby Dayliner and Dj Handspin Dinero is CONFIDENTIAL. _____________________________________________________________________________________ _______ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1-347-789-4543 Cellular: 1-646-339-4981 Cellular: 1-347-902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: