Wednesday, June 8, 2011

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER JUNE 2011 ISSUE # 05


RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER
ISSUE # 05








It's been a long day for me. I been up and on my feet all day grindin' I'm tired. Tired of grindin'. A lot on my foot work today came from looking for a repair shop to look at my camera after yesterday's mishap. It's time now to stop and get on the train and head down to another night at Betsey Head Park (Dam, it feels good to say that again after all these years) with no camera this time.

Another, City Parks Foundation: Summerstage concert tonight.
I'm going to do, how I attempted to do it last night before showing up at last song. Tonight, I'm going to record, Special Ed's performance under my camera phone. Yeah, that's right Mr Magnificent will be there this evening. Keep in mind, the sound quality is not great but that is the best I can do for this moment.

It is getting kind of late, I'm not quite there yet. I'm not in any rush tonight. After last night's misfortune I'm looking at things from another perspective. We'll see where it'll take me.

I showed up to what seemed like a slow beginning was actually an ending. Apparently, a double whammy, two days in a row I'm screwed out of events at Betsey Head Park. Apparently our special guest of the night was in some sort of a hurry. Its only 8:35pm, according to schedule the concert is set from 7 to 9. Someone did an quick performance and vanished. Okay fine, if the artist does not want to stay the whole two hours as scheduled. At least, you can keep the music going where the dj at? No music blazing for the last 25 minutes of the event.

During, last night event with EPMD and Funkmaster Flex, no matter how much I criticized it due to the malfunction of my camera. Last night was still better than tonight by far.
What another wasted night on me. Apparently, my apology wasn't received from issue #04 by whom ever is placing such negative vibes 'pon me.

You know what, fuck it. Its obvious we can not predict what's going to happen in the future. I'm going to continue living my life. This has been the first week in the City Parks Foundation: Summerstage and no luck and love on my side with any of the concerts. Next week, I have another chance at another hip hop spectacle I hope I will have no trouble in seeing and filming....

NICE AND SMOOTH AND AWESOME 2
Live at Von King Park Wed., June 15, 2011
670 Lafayette Ave. and Tompkins Ave.
Brooklyn, NY
FREE
7PM













CEO: Dj Handspin Dinero
Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group
Office# 3477894543
Cellular# 6463394981
Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com
Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com
Vlog: http://www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: