Friday, June 3, 2011

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER JUNE 2011 ISSUE # 02

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER
JUNE 2011, ISSUE # 02

























































































Hip Hop set out in the park. Remember the days when djs such as myself, used to entertain in NYC parks across the city.

This week, I had the liberty of seeing a park jam style party go down at Guitar Center-Brooklyn inside the Atlantic Center Mall. A presentation is about to take place showcasing the new, Numark NS6 mixer being bought to you by The Nightriders.

I'm only a tad experience with the digital djing. Having dabbled with Serato Scratchlive, Serato Itch and Vestax VCI.

The new Numark NS6 mixer is an new addition to the digital laptop djing era. The mixer delivers great sound and stand alone performance. The NS6 comes with 4 line inputs, 2 turntable inputs, 2 microphone inputs, built in effects and touch screen illuminated wheels.
Sells for $999.99, at Guitar Center.

An object like this, you'll have plenty of enjoyment in the art of mixing. Once said, items were created it kind of put everything in a whole new perspective for djing and turntablism. No one would had ever thought vinyl will finally become replaced but djing haven't been replaced.

The art of turntable skill set can never be replaced or obsolete. I will like to thank everyone from Guitar Center and Numark for putting together this presentation. If I had the money I would have purchased the last addition of NS6.

Its been an splendid week for me thus far. Starting things off with an BBQ on Monday and followed by this special presentation on Wednesday at Guitar Center of Numark NS6. These are only pre-quels to what is in store coming up this summer. You'll learn more about the upcoming summer events and the expansion of Worldwide Jabbz videos.

I added my invite from this past, monday May 31th at The Empire Hotel Rooftop, enjoying an Memorial Day BBQ. I placed it there to show love to my fb homegurl, Jessica Vel who invited me. I never really got a chance to thank you.















CEO: Dj Handspin Dinero
Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group
Office # 13477894543
Cell # 16463394981
Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com
Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com
Vlog: http://www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: