Wednesday, June 27, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER JUNE 2012 ISSUE # 06

CELEBRATE BROOKLYN AT THE PROSPECT PARK SAT. JUNE 23RD WITH LYRICIST LOUNGE THE 20TH ANNIVERSARY SERIES HOSTED BY D-STROY SPECIAL PERFORMANCE BY GHOSTFACE KILLER
How can I describe the day like the one I had. It all started with a text, this afternoon at 1:23pm from an admirer. Someone whom I've been in contact with secretly for the past several months. I'am glad, today I was fortunate too finally meet him. I spent a good majority of the afternoon with him, getting to know him. It was an God blessing, thank you lord and thank you Prince for finally taking the opportunity to once meet each other from behind the computers. You do not know, what today felt like today? I'm sitting here, wondering boo boo... How did you like our afternoon encounter, today? I hope, as wonderful as I did. This will further enhance our relationship and only move things in a positive direction. I don't know about you but I can not wait until we have another day like the one we've had today.
Okay, I'm sorry rusty jabbers. I didn't mean to get all personal and emotional but being personal and emotional is a part of this issue's blogazine. What happened, earlier was only a start to my happiness for the day. Later on this evening, me and my homie, Sha got a chance to witness the 20th Anniversary to the Lyricist Lounge series. Taking place, this evening at the Prospect Park Bandshell and headlining.... THE GHOSTFACE KILLLLLLEEEEERRRR!!!! and no one else can get ILLER!! I just like introducing, Ghostface like that, lol. My rusty jabbers, give it up to the late, great Ol' Dirty Bastard who came up with that line. Everybody say, "R.I.P.O.D.B."
Everyone reading this knows exactly how the Lyricist Lounge get down. They've been in existence for the past 20 years with one of tonight's founders here with us... Danny Castro. Whenever you attend any type of Lyricist Lounge promotion, you must be prepared to expect a full house. By a full house, I'm talking 10,000 deep standing room inside the bandshell and that's just in here. No telling, the amount of people who just chose to stay outside and around the perimeter surrounding the bandshell.
Getting ready to put it down for tonight's Lyricist Lounge Series 20th Anniversary... Scheduled to perform, we have... Astro, Farrah Burns, Rah Digga, Camp Lo, Kid Capri, Prodigy, Cappadonna and Ghostface Killer It look like I've missed the early onset of tonight's celebration. I came in a nick of time, before the main ensemble. I had my heart set on seeing, Ghost tonight. At the same time, it would have been nice if I seen Camp Lo as well. A group I always enjoyed for their eccentric style of clothing and unique lyrics. Camp Lo were always that hip hop funk. I missed, Rah Digga's performance as well. She wasn't a big deal because I seen enough of Rah Digga, last year at Public Assembly.
I didn't expect, Prodigy to perform tonight. I don't think anyone expected Prodigy considering his name was not on the original bill. Thank, Ghost for this surprise visit by Sheek Louch "WU-BLOCK" "WU-BLOCK" "WU-BLOCK" "WU-BLOCK" "WU-BLOCK" that's what's up right there Sheek Louch in the house tonight. The WU-BLOCK ALBUM IN STORES COMING SEPT Prodigy's album H.N.I.C.3 in stores July 3rd
_______________________________________________________________________________________ __ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1-347-789-4543 Cellular: 1-646-339-4981 Cellular: 1-347-902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: