Friday, June 8, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER JUNE 2012 ISSUE # 01

CITY PARKS FOUNDATION PRESENTS BUCKSHOT, SMIF N WESSUN AND SEAN PRICE BOOT CAMP CLIK @ BETSEY HEAD PARK Thursday., June 07th 2012 7p-9p You know, its the beginning of the summer, when your on your way to an City Parks Foundation Event at Betsey Head Park. This was the set up for last year's jump off to be taken place at Betsey Head Park. Matter of fact, I believe it was around this time and month, when EPMD set it off. This year, this evening we have none other than Brooklyn's own Duck Down Records' Boot Camp Clik... scheduled to perform here this evening. Buckshot, Smif N Wessun and Sean Price that is all I know for now. I'm looking forward to my arrival._________________________________ You can't never get enough of Duck Down and Boot Camp. I can't even count the amount of times I've attended one of their shows. Everytime I attend an Duck Down/ Boot Camp show. I must always have on my proper attire, jeans and my Boot Camp Jersey from their 2003 album. I wore this jersey to every single, Duck Down/ Boot Camp event that I was able to attend._______________________________________ I know, I'm on my way to the Duck Down show as I write but banging in my ears are a collection of 123 Redman' songs. No disrespect, to Duck Down I didn't mean to change gears. I'm just sitting here thinking to myself, "I never, ever seen a live performance of Redman. I would love to see him perform live, some day." Again, not taking anything away from Duck Down and this evening's performance. I'm delighted to attend Betsey Head and see, Boot Camp "Rock The Mic!"... Great I hear a ding, its my stop. I'm at Rockaway, "Saved by the bell!"__________________ I won't do too much talking I have a lot of footage to show y'all. I want y'all to see every single one of them. Well, maybe not everyone but some. Afterall, I took 129 pictures but don't be silly I won't be giving you that much. This is my first, City Parks event of the summer. Everything is looking good, the stage is set up and everything. The only thing that may not be looking good, if I'm hired by New York City Parks Department for this summer. You already have an idea, who will be cleaning up after these free live concerts. Let me not dwell on that, its to be determined. We're all here today gathered inside, Betsey Head Park in the heart of Brownsville, Brooklyn. Betsey Head, one of my favorite parks when I was growing up. I always loved to come here and swim, even though I can't (lol) but it was cool just to walk through the water. As I mentioned, earlier we're out here celebrating not just Duck Down Records' City Parks performance. It seems there was some sort of Betsey Head "Brooklyn/ Queens Teen Day" going down here much earlier.____________________________________________________________________ I'm going to stop with the talking in a minute. I just want to shout out some of the people and artists who were here this, evening. Got to show my love for this wonderful Brownsville evening. It's emcees like y'all that makes the "FOUNDATION OF REAL HIP HOP" still stand and never fall. I wanna say, peace to Buckshot and his lil' Buckettes. I like that fam you bringing out the children on stage. Peace to my friend and longtime Duck Down homie, Shucky Duckie, Peace to Dj Evil Dee who's on the MIXXXX!!!!, Peace to Tek N Steele, Peace Sean P n Rockness, Peace to and thanks to the surprise visit by Masta Ace, that's right fam you Brownsville too. You might be, old school Brownsville but your still Brownsville and your still HIP HOP! Peace to OGC' Top Dogg, Peace to Brand Nubian brother' Sadat X for coming through. Peace to the Duck Down Captain' Dru Ha, Peace to Hot 97's Peter Rosenburg, Peace to Dj Statik Selectah, Peace to Dj Charlie Hustle, Peace to YC Tha Cynic, Peace to Brownsville's rising star Maffew Ragazino, Peace to Joey Badass and his crew. If I missed anyone, hit me up on twitter @djhandspin._______ Okay, I'm out of here. You can catch, Dj Handspin Dinero next week (Thursday) June 14th at Herbert Von King Park, EPMD will be live on stage again this summer with the City Parks Foundation/ Summerstage tour. Until next week, Peace!________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1347789-4543 Cellular: 1646339-4981 Cellular: 1347902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: