Wednesday, June 20, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER JUNE 2012 ISSUE # 04

LIVE AT RED HOOK PARK; ARAAB MUZIK/DAS RACIST AND ACTION BRONSON I don't know much about, Das Racist but I do know what I did earlier, das foul (maybe) ditchin' my homie, Sha in front of Burlington Coat Factory just so I can make it to Red Hook for this live, City Parks Foundation concert. Performing, this evening are Trouble Andrews, Action Bronson and these guys from Flushing, Queens "DAS RACIST". I came here specifically to see them. I would like to know, how racist are they, LOL! Sorry, Sha for ditchin' you but Rusty Jabbz pride themselves for being tardy. Although, perhaps I could have waited a little longer in front of Burlington. I showed up to the park, only to capture Trouble Andrews in the middle of his set. I'm not quite sure who he is, but it's not HIP HOP! No disrespect to other people and their musical genres but that alternative rock, is not my steelo. OMG, what the hell is that? That was my reaction when I seen a 320 lb white man enter the stage with a mic in his hand. In case anyone was looking for Philadelphia Freeway for the past few years. I think, I've found him. He's here with us, this evening performing live on stage appearing in a form of a 320 lb, white man with a thick, big and bushy beard. As some of you might as guessed, this is my first time seeing Action Bronson. Hey guys, don't go too crazy for the weed that he's throwing off the stage. Action Bronson, tossing nickels bags like it ain't nuthin, the crowd going wild. LMAO, I'm sorry I just had to laugh this crowd going crazy for the "so call weed" Action Bronson is tossing. It would be fucked up that it turns out to be oregano. I'm just saying, that's a lot of weed sun threw off the stage. Either your man, Action is mad generous or he's straight up growing endo, himself. Thank, Action Bronson for that weed love. Bronson didn't travel alone, this evening. He had a few of his partners... Mayhem Larue, Smoke DZA and AG Da Coroner. I think, I'm missing someone I believe he's not a emcee but he's still a HUNK. This one guy, Action bought onto the stage. He never mentioned his name. I'm just going to call him, MR SIX PACK. Everything that is going on, this stage right now is raw n pure uncut live hip hop. There was a time where Red Hook wouldn't be that place to travel too, especially for an real hip hop outdoor concert. Even if it was only for one evening. But, this is awesome. I guess if I was to say, Action Bronson is garbage.... is Das Racist, LOL! Now, I'm about to get racist. Finally, we've come to the end of the evening, the main event as some would say. As I mentioned, earlier I don't know much about Das Racist that is why tonight was so important. I want to try and stay on top of the hip hop independent scene. I know, I've been slacking in that area lately and I apologize to all my readers. This particular group struck me, simply just by its name. You have a group that comes from Flushing, Queens that goes around calling themselves "Das Racist" it will strike attention in anyone. This is what it did with me, I wanted to know more about, Das Racist other than the internet. I just need to say something though. I think, my eyes need checking either that or I can't spell because this can't be the same group I seen on youtube. First thing, when I first came across Das Racist I swore it was only one man. Now I'm standing and watching 3 skinny guys who appear to be Arabic on stage rapping. Maybe the group is an duet, I understand Araabmuzik is their producer. Anyway mislead or not, I'm having such a great time. If Das Racist happen to be Arabic. It doesn't matter after this evening from the crowd's response they are well loved. So well loved that someone grabbed my neck, while members of the crowd were hanging him high. This guy being slid above and across everyone's head. That is something I didn't expect. A lot of people crave attention at these type of shows. I just didn't know that Das Racist were at the level of magnitude that incite such pandemonium in people. That is definitely a first, I rarely get people grabbing my neck at a concert. I didn't expect this amount of love. The energy was crazy. It came to the point, where Das Racist needed to cut their performance short, they couldn't go to the maximum limit. Let me, tell you guys something, the way the crowd responded. You would think, everyone was about to start A RIOT! A RIOT!. It's ashame I didn't get to film any of this evening's performances. I was on some straight reporter shit tonight. Gettin' my Connie Chong On! The vibe tonight was something, serious. I was feelin' this and lovin' this. Give it up to Trouble Andrews, who performed earlier. Action Bronson, Mayhem Larue and tonight's main event and crowd pleaser, Araab Muzik/ Das Racist. Everything that went down here tonight was on some pure hip hop, live in the park. This my Summer Jam, right here live in Red Hook Park. We're doing it up again tomorrow, inside Red Hook Park with Brand Nubian and Game Rebellion 7 to 9 We out, Dj Handspin, Rusty Jabbz, RJE, We love y'all "PEACE!" ________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1347789-4543 Cellular: 1646339-4981 Cellular: 1347902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: