Wednesday, May 30, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER MAY 2012 ISSUE # 05

THE L MAGAZINE PRESENTS THE "HIGH SCHOOL" SCREENING AT REGAL UNION SQUARE WEDNESDAY, MAY 30th
I don't know, much about high school except the one I attended, LMAO!! I hope that joke made y'all laugh. If not, then let me stick to my day job, "Journalism". Tonight is a special screening of the movie, "High School" taking place at the Regal Union Square theater. The movie is scheduled to air, this Friday, June 1st at local and nationwide theaters everywhere............ I'm going in, on this popcorn and the movie haven't even started yet. Just trying to get my monies worth. What would you do, if someone offered you a free refill to a tub of popcorn that was purchased. I can't even eat all that popcorn but its FREE, that's all that matters. I went for my refill and what do you know, back on time to catch the opening of the movie. Although, it seems that room #5 is having a bit of a problem with its projector and audio sound system. These L-Train winners aren't very happy as we sit here in the theater in midst of technical difficulties.......... Right now, we are in the middle of watching a silent film/ blooper. Reminiscent to the classic, Charlie Chaplin films. At least that's how it feels. Okay, FINALLY we have sound. After, 10 minutes into the movie. The projection room was nice enough to restart the movie........... I want to give a little brief summary of this evening's screening of "High School". First thing's first, originally I may have mistaken or assumed that tonight's movie would of been a musical. When I received the email confirming my invitation. When you see, "High School" as a title of a movie. There are only two past flicks that may run across your mind... "High School Musical" and "High School High". Nowhere does this movie show any comparison of being a musical. As far as, Jon Lovitz's "High School High" it falls in line with it. Some may probably say, its a rip off due to similarities. Other's may say, its an much better remake (if it was actually a remake).............................. The movie is a comedy with a strange twist for an ending. That for sure is an, surprise ending. That what makes this movie a must see, not just for its ending. There are a lot of bizarre and spontaneous looney tunes going on throughout the movie. If anyone of my viewers ever seen movies such as "Half Baked", "Friday", "Harold & Kumar" then you are getting the understanding of what I'm saying, right now. The movie, basically are about these 2 former friends who happen to attend the same high school. They were friends at one time in they're adolescent years. When they were close but they have grown astray from one another. All it took was a marijuana conspiracy targeted at there high school, arranged by the two of them to bring them back together. That is only one piece of the story, the marijuana conspiracy came into play. When the dean of there school, Dr Leslie Gordon organized the first ever drug screening at Morgan High. The students and the parent's of the students were against it. Dr. Gordon was so sick and tired of the usage of marijuana being bought and sold in the school. Dr. Gordon has good intentions in what he is doing but he's only doing it for the media coverage of the school and to boost his male ego. Stories like this, look good to an Executive School Board. If you really, think about it his intentions aren't too legit. This is where I stop. I can't let too much of the cat, out of the bag. However, if you want to know more about, "High School" the movie will be officially in theaters, this Friday June 1st. Go check out the film because Rusty Jabbz says so....... After, watching this movie. I sure wish my whole high school was high on marijuana, faculty and students just like Morgan High was, It would have made those four years go by smoothly ............... Anyway, before I go. Would anyone like to see my old, high school, New Utrecht. Yeah, it wasn't my #1 choice or my 2nd or 3rd choice. It was actually, my 9th choice. The first 8, didn't want me but that's okay in due time I learned to love New Utrecht and appreciate it for it's worth, value and everything it offered. I still wish, I have went to James Madison but that's okay (crying) things happen for a reason......................
CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1-347789-4543 Cellular: 1-646339-4981 Cellular: 1-347902-5355 Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: