Saturday, April 23, 2016

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER APRIL 2016 ISSUE #05 "HARRY'S GIFT: A NEW YORK STORY"

I didn't think I was going to make it, here this evening. I would like to say, my prayers and condolences unto Robert "PH" Diaz for a great afternoon in the unveiling of your commemorated street sign. This is where I was earlier this afternoon paying my homage to a great man, great father and great emcee.

After arriving to the Players theater, this evening my only wish was that I should have stayed at the PH tribute celebration. What is this, bull ish? Why am I watching a documentary on Dan Rather, smh. I didn't come here for any Dan Rather documentaries. What is going on here today?

Okay its over, thank God. It was something brief. It began to get borrringggg, lol. Now, we're ready for some action. Getting ready for what I came out here for, "Harry's Gift: A New York Story!"

Perhaps I over estimated what tonight's filming situation was suppose to be like. One of the so call films that I was looking forward to didn't quite turn out like I imagined. I just got finish watching that bullshit documentary of Dan Rather. It turns out that "Harry's Gift" happens to be a documentary too, smh.

Something is telling me that this isn't going to be a movie night. From what I experienced so far, this look more like an documentary night, lol. I know I shouldn't be sitting here complaining about tonight and the direction its moving in. I should perhaps, give it a chance. I'll think about it. I'm disappointed, right now.

No comments: