Tuesday, April 19, 2016

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER APRIL 2016 ISSUE #03 "BLUR"

Okay, I got a seat today. I guess everyone came last night. It was an full house, up in here. Today its hardly even packed. I'm glad though. I went through hell yesterday. I finally get a chance to see a film, off of the Manhattan Film Festival. This is a small theater. This look like I'm sitting in an auditorium. I can't say that, I know auditoriums are bigger than this.

I would like to thank my best friend, D-Biggz for exposing me to this annual film festival. I'am coming out of the Manhattan Film Festival. I just got finish seeing one of the independent films on tonight's schedule list titled "Blur!"

Blur, is sort of like an combination of a musical and a romantic comedy. It happen to be a short film that involves a couple of Carson City. The film is mainly based on the female of the relationship. It is my understanding that every couple have there ups and there downs that normally leads to conflicts and break ups. However, this particular conflict among the couple in the movie is more than your average couple dispute.

Don't get me wrong. The film is a tad boring and that's going by its concept and storyline. You have a girl who spends all day with her boyfriend driving around. As they drive around, the boyfriend is on the wheels and she sits in the passenger seat fascinating over the sounds of her smartphone. She is just sitting there next to her man giggling and playing with herself, clicking over her phone. Her boyfriend is to think, she's working. Work isn't what she's doing. She's just enjoying the sounds of the phone. Sound corny doesn't it.

Your probably wondering, right now whether or not I'm fascinated with the film. There isn't any fuss over the film. It just happen to be the best film scheduled for the night that I read off of, www.manhattanff.com.

I can't say the movie wasn't a blur. However, what happened to me during the rest of the movie may have been a blur, lol.







No comments: