Friday, April 1, 2016

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER APRIL 2016 ISSUE #01 "NXT TAKEOVER DALLAS!"

Wrestlemania weekend is in full swing as we kick off the night here in Dallas, Tx with an NXT TAKEOVER!

MATCH #01; NXT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP:
AMERICAN ALPHA DEFEAT THE REVIVAL
A lot of close pins and near falls during this match. I have my eye on American Alpha. YES, and we have new champions, give it up to the American Alpha!

MATCH #02; AUSTIN ARIES DEFEAT BARON CORBIN:
It's an eye for eye time. You heard this man say it himself (Baron Corbin) sending a message to Austin Aries. Austin Aries making his in ring debut tonight against the Lonewolf Baron Corbin. 

MATCH #03; SHINSUKE NAKAMURA DEFEAT SAMI ZAYN
He's back, NXT! It's your heart and soul of the company, SAMI ZAYN. That's right Sami Zayn is here tonight on NXT TAKEOVER DALLAS getting ready for his first time competitor. Coming to you live from Japan, "SHINSUKE NAKAMURA!" I want to hear a lot of this is awesome chants during this match because that's what it is.... "AWESOME!" 
If your an NXT fan, you know your watching your dream match.
This match had all the hype and intensity from both Nakamura and Zayn. Shinsuke Nakamura made an excellent first impression here tonight. Sami Zayn still walked away with his head held high. Congratulations, the both of you.

MATCH #04; NXT WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP:
ASUKA DEFEAT BAYLEY.... "NEW NXT WOMEN'S CHAMPIONS!"
Okay, now we finally have some woman about to come on. It's DIVAS TIME! My 2 favorite NXT Divas, Bayley and Asuka. Stephanie McMahon sitting in the audience watching this match. Y'all know what, she's here for.... "IT'S RECRUITING TIME!" Steph draft Bayley, PLEASE!!!!
I'm all for my girl, Bayley. However if Asuka scores tonight victory I won't be mad at her. Two of the baddest broads from NXT going neck and neck for the Women's championship gold. Oh shit, it happened. Perhaps I jinxed Bayley. I should have been a little more supportive. I'm sorry girl.
Let's hope this happens to Charlotte on Sunday.

MATCH #05; NXT WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP:
FINN BALOR DEFEAT SOMOA JOE
This is a match I'm getting sick of, Somoa Joe and Finn Balor. I'm tired of these two. Somoa Joe have really been intense towards gunning for the championship. I want this feud to end already. They have been feuding forever.
Welcome to NXT, Mr Roode your enjoying what you see.
I apologize if I'm not chanting, "THIS IS AWESOME!" After seeing a match with these two participants for numerous times. You prefer to chant, "THIS IS BORING!"
Oh wuppie, Finn Balor won again. I guess, we'll be seeing these two at one another pretty soon.

A lot of things happening involving Wrestlemania 32. We just finished with tonight's edition of NXT TAKEOVER. Tomorrow, the tour will continue on. Join us tomorrow night for the WWE Hall of Fame. Then on Sunday it's the day everyone will be waiting for.
Special start time for Wrestlemania 32 this Sunday at 7pm. The Wrestlemania 32 kick off show will be broadcasted this Sunday over the USA network at 6pm. Jonathan Coachman will have the entire Wrestlemania 32 covered over ESPN network.









No comments: