Saturday, April 23, 2016

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER APRIL 2016 ISSUE #06 "THE WEDDING INVITATION!"

"THE WEDDING INVITATION" a film by Rainy Kerwin:
Starring.... Rainy Kerwin, Camille Guaty, Christina Ulloa and Eoin Macken

This crazy I've been waiting all afternoon to see this film but I'm still being put through these annoying short films. Seriously, how many of these do I have to watch. Although I admit, I did like the film, "The Good Business". Regardless that isn't what I came for.

The moment I've been waiting for have finally begun with the start of the film. You should have heard the amount of hands clapping up a storm as the opening monologue began. It is nice to know that I'm not the only one looking forward to what's in stored.

Tonight film takes place in Palm Beach, Florida with three besties, Lucy, Rhian and Nector. Three incredible ladies who will stop at nothing to find themselves a male companion to accompany them to an old high school friend, Denise Matherson's wedding. You would think three fine a#* ladies shouldn't have themselves any problems in retrieving the opposite sex. Apparently this a little bit more than just meeting someone of the opposite sex. It turns out the ladies are looking for a lot more than the average man.

The center of the film mainly focuses on Lucy's continued heartbreaks and humiliations. It started off with the break up of her boyfriend after four years of being together. Lucy was next fired from her job in marketing. Which we found out her boss was her ex. Things began to not go Lucy's way. Of course, a lot of things she may have bought on herself.

I'am glad I hung around and waited till the premiere. The movie was nothing but excitement and pure laughter with a sprinkle of a romance.
Go see, The Wedding Invitation. To find out how visit, theweddinginvitationmovie.com

No comments: