Friday, October 26, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER OCTOBER 2012 ISSUE #08

AMP'ED UP A NOTCH PUMA STORE PARTY "OPEN BAR ON STOLI AND BLUE RIBBON" THURSDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2012 7-10PM I have no idea, what is the big deal with this whole amped up Puma store. Big WHUP!! so you remodeled one of your store locations. Must of finally put your 2012 tax return to good use. Is that a reason to throw a party? I swear people would celebrate anything these days. After the hectic day, I had of running around the city. I could use some of that open bar relaxation. I could careless about hearing the performances they have in store. This is my third night and third open bar for the week. You know, your becoming an alcoholic when you attend a event and someone recognizes you from a previous open bar, two nights ago. I should take that as a sign to cut back. Perhaps that was the message sent from God. When the security guard wouldn't let me walkaway from the Puma store premise without finishing my cup of Stoli. Maybe so, but he's still a "DICK" for taking away my can of blue ribbon. That one was given to me by the bartender and it was for later tonight. I was upset, I'm not going to trip over it too much. After all it is only Blue Ribbon. It's not like its Heineken. I would have fought for that. Other than running into my longtime, homie Jeff B the evening was alright. Later, that evening I did finally find "Miss Lily's Variety Shop". It's a down home, Jamaican style shop set up on West Houston St. & Sullivan St. They sell everything from coffee to fresh juices to patties to clothing to books to cassettes and 45s and little gift trinkets. There's even a cafe set up in the back. At times, Miss Lily is known as radiolily. Where they do live internet broadcasting. It's nice to see, Jamaica have advanced beyond the Barry U, Super Power, Jah Life & VP Records era. Rusty Jabbz give it up, one time for "MISS LILY! located at 130 West Houston St. & Sullivan St. West Greenwich Village, NYC _____________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1-347-789-4543 Cellular: 1-646-339-4981 Cellular: 1-347-902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: