Friday, October 19, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER OCTOBER 2012 ISSUE #05

This is probably, the happiest day of my life. It's very rare I get a Friday night with five CMJ rsvp approvals. Uh, technically its four CMJ approvals and one Guerilla Gay Bar rsvp approval. Uh man, what a downer though. I have my heart set on, being with the Guerilla Gay Bar. Let's hope I can make that happen. It is time's like these where I wish, I was born a quintuplet. Five of me, could come in handy right about now. Although, I've been invited to five different venues for the night. It's unfortunate, I will not be able to attend all of them. Right now, I'm heading to the Gramercy Theater for the Mass Appeal party. This evening supposed to be off the chain with performances by Prodigy, Large Professor, The Alchemist, Roc Marciano, Asher Roth, "OPEN BAR". Oh yeah, can't forget that. I don't know, how long I'm planning on staying. As I mentioned, I did have an prior engagement over at the Lincoln Park Bar & Grill with the Guerilla Gay Bar New York. It's kind of a tough call, you know what I'm saying "FREE BEER" or "MEET COCK", "MEET COCK" or "FREE BEER". No matter, which one I choose they're both sooooo satisfying to my manly girlish needs. Which ever one, I choose you know I'll have a blast like Dj Handspin usually do.
Everything isn't what it appears to be! After, standing on line for about an hour and finally entering the Gramercy Theater only to hear those five words again, "THERE ISN'T AN OPEN BAR!" Apparently, they never made plans for an open bar. Just free admission to all whom rsvp and cash bar. Another, dagger wedged deeper into my gut. I guess, this isn't the best Friday after all. I knew deep down I should have chosen to, "MEET THE COCK". This is what I get for being an alcohol fiend. I could be lounging, right now at some frat boy bar invading it with my G.G.Beez. I suppose its too late to go there now. The Guerilla Gay Bar probably clearing out, right about now. DAMN IT!!!, that's what I get. Well, truthfully I have no one to blame but myself. If I would of stuck to my original agenda for tonight. I wouldn't had to experience such a disappointing night. Don't get me wrong, the event wasn't bad. Sure I could have still stayed at the Gramercy Theater despite all the disappointment. That's just it though, tonight's event was a Mass Appeal and Decon, live concert featuring artists like Prodigy, Asher Roth, Alchemist, Large Professor, "blah" "blah" "blah". I was not in a hip hop mood tonight. I wanted to either, "GET DRUNK!" or "GET FUCKED!". As you can see, neither one occurred. It's okay, not really but I know for next time to always go with your a plan A. Guerilla Gay Bar, was my plan A and it was in full effect. This, Mass Appeal party, was only a plan B. Your only suppose to use your plan B, if plan A fails. The only reason I put plan B before plan A was for something that Mass Appeal and the Gramercy Theater had no intention of doing and it cost me a night. It's my loss. There's nothing else I can do. The only thing I can do is, move on.
______________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1-347-789-4543 Cellular: 1-646-339-4981 Cellular: 1-347-902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: