Friday, October 19, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER OCTOBER 2012 ISSUE #04

C.P.P. MARKETING PRESENTS C.M.J. 2012 INDUSTRY MIXER MEET-N-GREET AT IMOK 247 EL DRIDGE ST. NYC THURSDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2012 Okay, what an exciting afternoon. A little prequel to what's about to be in store. Next on the Dj Handspin daily bucklist, lol. I'm about to hear some more live dj action in the hands of Dj JS-1, Dj DP One, Amir and Natasha Diggs plus my all time favorite dj, "DJ FREE BEER", MOI!
Okay, that's what I get for loving beer and any other alcoholic substance so much. A total damper on my night. No liquor-lover should have to hear these 5 words upon their arrival "OPEN BAR IS NOW CLOSED! Like a sword through my heart. I know, I can be overly dramatic. I'm not trying to sound like a spoil brat but seriously you really think I came for the CMJ entertainment, PLEASE!!! If I want to hear independent music I'll open up any one of my inboxes. Lord, knows my emails gets flooded with the untalented. All fair and love and war. I did manage to meet one or two artists. Afterall, this is still a meet n' greet and I did promise these two artists I would portray they're artwork in this issue's edition. I'll honor my commitment. I just got to remember, that next time to show up a little bit earlier. Hey, they're doing a Mass Appeal party at the Gramercy Theatre. This better not happen tomorrow. Tomorrow is Friday you know I gots to tap that bottle, before the weekend begins. Everyone you can stop reading now, since there weren't an official blog in this issue. ______________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1-347-789-4543 Cellular: 1-646-339-4981 Cellular: 1-347-902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: