Wednesday, October 17, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER OCTOBER 2012 ISSUE #02

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 4 SCREENING @ REGAL E-WALK THEATER TUESDAY, OCTOBER 16TH First off, I would to start off by saying "WHAT THE....". Secondly, I would like to thank my homie, Sha yet again for another complimentary pass to the screening to this Friday's opening of "Paranormal Activity 4". Good looking, bro I know originally I said I wasn't going to stay due to the excessive amount of people standing on line. Trust me, homie if you were out here and seen this capacity crowd you would have probably made a similar decision. I decided to reconcile my decision and come back to this, screening. You know, I could of just went with my plan "B". Yeah, that's right always have a plan "B". My plan "B" was across the street at another theater. The screening of "Greystone Park". I had two options, either I go across the street to a theater with no line and less people. Or, continue standing over here on this long ass line in this chilly weather with hopes of getting inside. I chose to thug it out in the chilly weather until I got inside. Well, I'm always up for a challenge. I'm not going to say, that this movie was worth the wait. Quite frankly, I should have left and perhaps gone elsewhere but there was something that kept prompting me to stay. I needed to find out, what was the "BIG" hype over tonight's screening. I've been to several screenings in my past but none of them ever had a line that stretched down the block and around the corner, and down the next block and around the next corner. When I see something like this, it definitely sparks my curiosity.
It wasn't until 10:10pm when the next 15 entered the building, which I was apart of. People behind me getting restless and very agitated. It's almost close to camera time. I have to be honest with you, when I first walked into the theater I seen nothing but straight "V.I.P." status treatment. BAGS OF POPCORN laid out on one table and CUPS OF SODA laid out on another table. Everyone takes one of each before they enter the theater, if that's what you wanna call it. I never seen a d.j. spinning live in a theater before. This movie has to be something big. I take it, Hollywood has a lot invested in this film. I can tell from the crowd's reaction and tonight's support. This is more than just your average film, "THIS IS A FRANCHISE!!!"
Apparently so, it seems this the fourth movie series. I'm not quite sure, what to expect but from the anticipation and adrenaline pumping from the movie goers sitting all around me just waiting till the projector comes on. This film gots to be four stars or in my case, four jabbz. Four jabbz maybe a tad high in my rating system considering I didn't like the way the movie was filmed. It looked like the movie was filmed and produced under 8MM lens. It felt as if, I was watching a documentary or a reality show. However I will not let the mode of the film take away from the whole production and its creativity. The movie itself is described to be a sort of science-fiction horror film. This is all new to me, the whole "Paranormal Activity" phase. As I mentioned, earlier they're out here doing a screening at the Regal E-Walk Theater in Times Square for part 4 of this film. I, on the other hand is a bit clueless to parts 1, 2 and 3. Clueless the exact same way, Alex's parents were clueless to Wyatt and Robbie, lol. Oh I'm sorry I hope I didn't give anything away. Well, I don't want to do any of that. Just a brief premise of the movie. I won't disclose too many details. I didn't quite understand it. In fact, it took me quite awhile to grasp the concept of everything taking place. The basis of the movie is mainly about "Auntie Katie's" return. To the Paranormal Activity followers, before me. You know who Auntie Katie is. She comes back to retrieve her nephew, Hunter aka Wyatt. Wyatt bka Hunter adopted by this family who has no knowledge of Wyatt's past. Wyatt don't even have a knowledge of his past. It took Robbie (stranded neighborhood child) to help reveal the truth from within Wyatt "HUNTER!". You have, Alex (Wyatt's older sister) and Ben (Alex's best-friend) they're the only one's who suspect something weird have been happening around the house ever since Robbie came into their lives. The parents just refuse to see it and remain, CLUELESS! You know, what I'm going to be honest with you. I can sit around and pussy foot with my review on what I thought about tonight's presentation. The bottomline is this, it's a very complicated movie to watch and more complicated to write a review on. What makes it even more complicated than, both of those two is when you haven't seen the first 3 series to this edition. I'm coming into this, "Paranormal Activity" phase as a late bloomer. Although I would like to thank the theater for giving out a complimentary edition of part 3 at the end of the screening. I will say this, its an exciting movie, extremely intense just filled with suspense, thrills and chills. It will have you out of your seat and your lady scared next to you cradled in your arms. Anyone interested in further details and trailers on "Paranormal Activity 4" you can visit their website: www.paranormalmovie.com. _____________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1-347-789-4543 Cellular: 1-646-339-4981 Cellular: 1-347-902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: