Wednesday, October 24, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER OCTOBER 2012 ISSUE #06

"BROOKLYN BREWERY ON TAP FEATURING: G.R.N.Y. TUESDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2012 Oh Yeah, that's what I'm talking about first one on line for tonight's open bar. Right now, its 6:45pm Brooklyn Brewery currently have a previous engagement going on. We're not set to begin till, 7:30pm. I see they have the Mexicue Food Truck set up right here in front. Mexicue Food Truck known for there redhot Mexican downhome barbecue goodness. Yeah, right how oxy-moranic. What do two white boys know about cooking downhome, Mexican food? That's like a Korean opening up a Halal restaurant. Talk about coincidence though, I just got finish seeing this same truck, this past Sunday at the Prospect Park Food Truck Rally. I guess it is nice to know, they get around the city.
DAM!!! that food smells good. I got to get away from this food truck. The more I stand here, the more my belly is going to speak to me. I'm ashamed to say, I can not afford the cost of these food truck prices. "THEY'RE OUTRAGEOUS!" Why won't they just point a gun to my head and take my debit card. The doors are scheduled to open soon, its almost 7:30pm. Wow, just look at this line. TOO BAD I'M FIRST! I hope, I'm on the rsvp list. I've been standing here for 45 minutes. I would hate to be disappointed. I had my fair share of open bar disappointments, last week but this is a brand new week "NO OPEN BAR DISAPPOINTMENTS!"
Once I got inside "THE BREWERY!". I went straight to the bar like everyone else. This is only a one hour open bar, you got to get in as much as you can. Speaking of that, I have no idea how much I got in. All I know, I came to get twisted. As far as I know, Rusty Jabbz is closed for the evening. I didn't come here to politic and build. Tonight is declared on my behalf "Tasty Tuesdays".
You know, you got to love a city that has booze hounds and liquor lovers. There's just too many, alcoholics in New York. The line, just kept getting longer and longer. I didn't let that discourage me. I drank until the closing of open bar. During the course of that time, I met someone. I would like give a shout out to my drinking buddy for the night, Mike. It feels good to meet someone that can drink as much brew as you. I'm just feeling the vibe up in here tonight. Everything is BROOKLYN when your inside the Brooklyn Brewery. Laid out across the walls in photographs, you have the history of the place from 1986 to the present.
I would like to thank, the Brooklyn Industries and the Brooklyn Brewery for a wonderful evening. Thank you to Dj G.R.N.Y. for providing the music of the night. (and for playing, one of my all time favorite classics "Don't Look Any Further by Dennis Edwards" ) Thank you to Pelzer's Pretzels from Philadelphia for catering the affair with their wonderful tasty pretzels. Ummm, yummy toasted pretzel buns that was a first :-) To get in contact with Pelzer's Pretzels: info@pelzerspretzels.com, twitter: @pelzerspretzels. To find out more about tonight's event, visit www.facebook.com/brooklynindustries. ____________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1-347-789-4543 Cellular: 1-646-339-4981 Cellular: 1-347-902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: