Sunday, October 16, 2011

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER OCT. 2011 ISSUE # 06


RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER
OCTOBER 2011 ISSUE # 06












































































It's been quite sometime since I encountered the pleasure of an Supreme Clientele night. To anyone who have not attended one of there affairs. You have no idea, what it means to be a "Supreme Clientele". After this article, if it does not give an detail definition then perhaps you must see by the such great photography. Photography of the beautiful ladies that are in here tonight.

I arrived a tad early, too early. There were plenty of time to kill, only one girl in the place getting prepared for tonight. In the meantime, I took a look among the place acknowledging the apartment. I love the installation of the two stripper poles in the middle of the living room. I also loved the two classic arcade games set up in the corner (Ms Pac Man and Street Fighter). During the day this maybe an apartment but tonight, its a "Night At The Roxy's!"

The party, finally gotten underway a stream of ladies entered the room. Now the place is flooded with tits n' ass, ass n' tits. I just want to keep in mind that I did not come here to partake in tonight's exotic fourplay. My main agenda was to film and photograph which ever girl that wanted to have themselves photographed. I just got tired of sitting around waitin' and staring at big breast in my face and the dudes across from me in the corner chatting amongst themselves. Always, Dj Handspin got to be the one that sets it off.
"When I move, they move... just like that!" that's how it always been.

I manage to take a few pictures. I didn't over indulge myself with the camera, you know how these ladies are. The ladies are very skeptical about being seen on an media outlet. The lifestyle they sort of live is similar to an closet faggot (d.l.). Although, I was never given the chance to take more photographs I still had an splendid time and met about two handful of ladies tonight. I would like to thank the ladies for last night, I'll keep their names out the press. I would like to thank, Lamont and Supreme Clientele family for a great night as well. Wait, I can't forget.. I must thank, Dj "LAPTOP". Excellent job with the music programming, music made perfectly for an occasion as such.







CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Wright
Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group
Office: 1347-789-4543
Cellular: 1646-339-4981
Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com
Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com
Social: www.facebook.com/handspindinero
Sites: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com
Sites: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com
Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz








No comments: