Tuesday, October 4, 2011

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER OCT. 2011 ISSUE # 04


RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER
OCTOBER 2011, ISSUE # 04



































































































































































Just my luck, M.T.A. don't do this to me. I spent all day with my mama running errands. I finally break free so I can head Uptown for this, Diplomatic Immunity Press Conference. I capture a, B-train on DeKalb only to be caught in your typical train delay. This isn't cool, M.T.A I need to be, Uptown at the Harlem School of Arts with Dip Set.

I'm not a big fan of Dipset but was indeed and I'm not ashamed to admit. A fan of the, "Diplomatic Immunity" album. Perhaps the only thing I ever liked and spun off my turntables by The Diplomats. Yesterday, evening I enjoyed the privilege of The Black Moon "Enta Da Stage" Press Conference. Both, to me were iconic albums at different times in the hip hop culture but set off the precedence for New York City Hip Hop and continue to do so.

Okay, its 2:33pm I'm on a B-train I just passed Broadway-Lafayette. The B-train is primarily local, I hate local trains. Let's hope somewhere in my travels to 145th St., I will run into an express (D-train) along the way.

Good, I reached 59th St. caught the A-train. A little stall on the line. Okay, it doesn't look like today was a good day to go to Harlem. Then again, when is it a good day to go to Harlem. (Harlem it's a nice place to visit but you wouldn't wanna live here!!!)

I made it, Uptown at the Harlem School of the Arts at 3:20pm. It was not a surprise to see the place full already. Only a hand full of seats left. I preferred to stand, much better projectory when you stand and film.

I do, feel a tad out of place had I known everyone would be wearing purple to the press conference I might of oblige. It's just this morning, when I woke up I didn't feel too homosexual. Perhaps The Diplomats will forgive me for not following in today's dress code attire.

Before, I start off today's entry I would just like to say, thank you to the Red Bull Academy and the Harlem School of Arts for making this all possible. Everyone give it up to Harlem for today's "Diplomatic Immunity" iconic press conference. Wait, don't just give it up to the H.S.O.A. and Red Bull for that. Give it up to them, for making yours truly Dj Handspin Dinero leave his borough and go pass W. 125th St. That's also, iconic how often do I leave Brooklyn and travel this far. Alright, all kidding aside let's get down to business.

Today's event is in honor of Harlem's own The Diplomat's 2003 Roc-A-Fella release, "Diplomatic Immunity". To a lot of native, New Yorkers The Diplomats kept the independent street game going for this region. I'm going to be real with you. During the early millennium, when record labels such as Bad Boy and Murder Inc were all flash and bling. It was Umbrellas like Roc A Fellas marketing the off springs like Diplomats, State Property for that hardcore urban street sound.

I'm not quite sure if I'm best to talk about the, "Diplomatic Immunity" album. Quite frankly, I don't even know why I'm here. I'm not, putting down The Diplomats. I'm being honest. It's 2011 and I only heard the "Diplomatic Immunity" album once since its release. I have the album back at my rest. Okay, I'm sorry it look like Dj Handspin Dinero just got his blog deleted for what I just said.

I'm here because despite my lack of knowledge of the album. Does not mean, I'm unfamiliar with it and the group. I' ve been a fan of Cam'ron since the beginning of his career. Starting from the days, Children Of The Corn to the start of his solo career at Untertainment. I'm honored none the less to be here.

Anyone looking to find out what took place at, The Diplomats press conference your free to view my channel at http://www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz





CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Wright
Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group
Office: 1347789-4543
Cellular: 1646339-4981
Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com
Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com
Social: www.facebook.com/handspindinero
Social: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com
Social: www.rustyjabbz.tumblr.com

No comments: