Friday, October 21, 2011

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER OCT. 2011 ISSUE # 08


RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER
OCTOBER 2011 ISSUE # 08































































































SYNERGY X FREE LVE OFFICIAL CMJ SHOWCASE @ HIRO BALLROOM
Thu., Oct. 20th at 7:00pm

Another, CMJ event this evening. Enjoying, CMJ New York!!! It's been a blast so I've heard. Last night's CMJ event at Le Poisson Rouge was not quite as I expected. I didn't stay for last night's showcase but tonight I have new plans for what's ahead of us.

Tonight, we have SYNERGY. Do anyone of my blog followers know, what synergy is? If you, do not know I will share with you the definition.
SYNERGY = combined action or functioning; synergism: The co-operative action of two or more muscles, nerves or the like. The co-operative action of two or more stimuli or drugs.

I'm sorry, didn't want to make tonight's issue review feel like a lesson plan. Although the event symbolized a sort of game show setting. This was my main attraction to tonight's event the, "Rhyme Calisthenics MC Competition". Now, this is where synergy comes in. This competition combines the tv game show' Wheel of Fortune and other shows. Shows like American Idol and 106 and Park.

The concept of this battle, 2 emcees were selected to compete against one another. There is three rounds but the emcees just don't rhyme like that. They rhyme after they spin the wheel and whatever the category that it lands on is the topic the emcee must rap about. Then the emcees are judged, there are three judges. Big salute to my homey, C- Ray Walz who came through tonight. He was one of the judges that participated.

COMPETITORS: REAL DEAL VERSES BOW LEGGED
WINNER: REAL DEAL

Pittsburgh own, Real Deal was the winner of tonight's Rhyme Calisthenics MC Competition. Everyone including myself was impressed with the performance and delivery he showcased tonight. What killed it and sealed the deal was the final round. Round three, Real Deal had an category off the wheel where he had to battle his reflection. He basically killed himself, lol and receiving 30 from the judges that's an 10 from each judge. That was another thing I forgot to mention. Throughout the course of each round the emcees are judged and rated. The highest score is also a factor for victory.

That was pretty much my reason for being here tonight. I stayed around a little bit after. I ran into some ol' homies... Shout out, Poisen Pen. Shout out, Zeps.

Even though I didn't stick around for the rest of, "Synergy X Free LVE". It's my understanding they can be found once a month at Fat Baby's. Fat Baby, located at 112 Rivington Street, Lower East Side.







CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar
Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group
Office: 1347789-4543
Cellular: 1646339-4981
Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com
Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com
Social: www.facebook.com/handspindinero
Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero
Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin
Blog: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com
Blog: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com
Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: