Saturday, October 1, 2011

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER OCT. 2011 ISSUE # 01


RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER OCT. 2011 ISSUE # 01



Central Park Mainstage Free Concert: Chris Walker, Force MD's, Jagged Edge and Melanie Fiona
Wed., Sept. 21, 2011

The day, I've been waitin' for all summer. Actually, the day we've been waitin' for all summer. Originally, scheduled date between a secret friend and I. Whom, I was supposed to meet and accompany to the original date on Aug. 21st. At that time was a much better card as the one we're seeing tonight. (No Offense) I had my heart set on seeing Joe and Avant along with Jagged Edge and Melanie Fiona. For whatever reason, Joe and Avant were removed from the card and replaced. Several reasons come into mind, perhaps another tour engagement set up elsewhere. Primarily that is usually the case in these scenerios. Whatever, it may be rest assure I miss you Joe and I wish I gotten a chance to see your performance.

I will not despair there's an excellent r n b singer anywhere. With that being said, tonight's line up as follows... Chris Walker, Force MD's, Jagged Edge and Melanie Fiona. Well, 2 out of 4 is not bad. No offense, to the Force MD's or Chris Walker. Chris Walker, he's a new jack. This will be my first time hearing him. I don't have a clue what type of material, he's got. As for the, Force MD's, I'm going to be honest. I do not know much about them. The only, Force MD's record I' am familiar with and love is "Love Is A House".

Already, this concert is looking suspect. As compared to a month ago. The heavy rain isn't helping much either. The concert manage to pop off as planned despite the heavy rain. I just feel bad that during, Chris Walker and the Force MD's performances it kept on raining and the amount of people was at an minimum. However, the weather changed when it came time for both, Jagged Edge and Melanie Fiona performances. By then, the rain have stopped and more people began to flood the park.

Jagged Edge and Melanie Fiona, the last two acts of the evening did an excellent job with they're performances. I was happy and pleased that I finally got to see them. Not only that, my special facebook admirer, Shameka whom I've been talking with through facebook for the past month. I was so happy to finally meet her even though I barely spoke to her. Maybe, next time I' ll leave the video cameras at home and just focus on my date.

Central Park-Summerstage has officially come to an end. I want to thank everyone for being with Rusty Jabbz Ent, this whole summer as we traveled through the urban streets of New York to different borough's parks. We seen EPMD at Betsey Head Park, Special Ed at Betsey Head Park, Talib Kweli at Red Hook Park, Kool Moe Dee at Queensbridge Park, Noreaga at Queensbridge Park, Rakim at Central Park, Cold Crush Brothers at East River Park and today we're closing out with Melanie Fiona, Jagged Edge, The Force MD's and Chris Walker. I hope you've enjoyed the Central Park Summer Stage Concert Series just as much as I enjoyed filming and writing about them. See you all next summer.




CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Wright
Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group
Office: 1347789-4543
Cellular: 1646339-4981
Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com
Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com
Social: www.facebook.com/handspindinero
Site: http://rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com

No comments: