Sunday, July 3, 2011

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER JULY 2011 ISSUE # 02.5

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER
JULY 2011, ISSUE # 02.5

























"HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!"
I hope everyone is enjoying their Independence Day. Your probably sick of me by now and saying, "Dam, don't this guy ever stop typing". Well if you are wondering that, the answer is, "No". I type more, blogs than today's emcees write rhymes. Actually I don't think a lot of today emcees, write rhymes considering how their rhymes are. Anyway wack emcees is not the nature of today's business. I'm here to celebrate, "Independence Day" with my readers and viewers.

I'm not going to do much talking this issue. If you recall from July 2011 Issue #02 I did mention I will be splitting it in two parts. This issue will focus primarily on today, "Independence day". We're dedicating this issue to all our United States soldiers that been fighting for our independence since July 4, 1776. The fight continues for our independence that's why July 4th is so special for us Americans.

I prepared a collage of footage taken from the Fort Hamilton Military Base this past Saturday during the Ne-Yo concert. I felt having these military icons posted on my site and distributed throughout the web on a day like today is cause for admiration to the United States troops. I hope everyone enjoys them.

Happy Independence Day, once again from Dj Handspin and the Rusty Jabbz Family.... Peace and Love!


CEO: Dj Handspin Dinero
Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group
Office # 347789-4543
Cellular # 646339-4981
Email:
rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com
Email:
djhandspindinero@yahoo.com
Vlog:
www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz





No comments: