Sunday, July 3, 2011

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER JULY 2011 ISSUE # 02


RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER
JULY 2011, ISSUE # 02























Independence Day Weekend Celebration Weekend at Fort Hamilton Military Base with Ne-Yo and Fireworks
Saturday, July 2, 2011 from 4pm - 10pm


AWESOMMMMMME!!!!!!!, the best thing to ever come out of The Miz's mouth. As I'm on my way to Fort Hamilton Military Base to enlist and assist the rest of the United States Military with the current war that's been going on for the past two decades.

LOL!, I'm heading to a Ne-Yo concert to be taken place on the Fort Hamilton Military Base. How many of my readers, remember from last year's Rusty Jabbz 4th of July column on B.O.B's performance at the Fort Hamilton Military Base.

I'm still in my zone I really hope everyone enjoyed, July's first issue of the Impact Wrestling Edition. Today, I want to continue to change the gears. Gears already been positioned in place to R- N - B mode. I'm going to take it back to 1990, how the infamous Bronx emcee, Lord Finesse best said it, "THIS IS STRICTLY FOR THE LADIES!!!" This issue, right here is for ladies only. Ladies, run this issue. In fact, a lady should be writing this issue. Why, isn't there a female co-writer by my side. That is something I must look into down the line.

I finally, made it to the Fort Hamilton Military Base. After all the abuse I endured from being dissed by a soldier on the street when I asked him for directions to get to this place. He just looked right through me as if I'm not there and walked into a diner for something to eat. For a United States Military soldier that was really, "RUDE!" I thought these guys were supposed to be disciplined and well mannered. Look like someone skipped that training course. I spent, 45 minutes walking around the streets of Fort Hamilton. Part of that time was from walking on the base once I finally found it. I have forgotten, how large this place is. It's like a town within a town. Wait, I think I said that same thing on last year's Rusty Jabbz column. I' am glad, I'm finally here. I don't think I want to put myself through this next year. Unless, I get myself a female co-writer as I mentioned, earlier. Where I'm at now, I see a lot of female recruits. I better recruit them before the military does.

Wow, I guess B.O.B. was too gangster last year. This year, Fort Hamilton Military Base went super commercial. I know, its Ne-Yo and everything and I know I promised the ladies something special for the 4th of July. I think, I've may have bitten off more than I can chew. So far my only amusement has been the interests in the family day section of the park. On the otherside of the military compound is where the children are stationed with their games and blow up jungle gyms. Aside from that I took an interests to become a tourist and explore throughout the military base different types of facilities. I have a lot of camera footage placed on my camera. But between Ne-Yo's performance footage and the various Military icons surrounding the base that were also added to the camera. This issue will have to be split into two parts. Part one is still, "Strictly for the ladies courtesy of Ne-Yo" and Part Two will be a dedication to our U.S. Military and Independence Day.

Our guest of honor has finally arrived. The ladies are goin' crazy. I told y' all ladies I promised you today something for the ladies and that's just what I came and delivered.
I apologize for the bad footage I have taken. I did the best I can under these circumstances.

The Ne-Yo concert was good. I got a lot of, see now I'm not going to say good. I'm going to be fair and say, I got a lot of decent footage considering my distance. To my worldwidejabbz, youtube viewers I apologize for the distance as well. I couldn't do anything about that you all should have been here to see the perimeter. It was not set up as your usual free concert. You must still realize that this is a Military Base with soldiers and soldier's families in reserve. Certain rules and restrictions apply to this particular, free concert. I also would like to apologize for the soldiers who kept walking back and forth in front of my camera. It wasn't my intent to capture them on film. You must keep in mind this is Ne-Yo a multi-platinum, award winning superstar so the soldiers they're there to serve and protect their base. Just like the NYPD, serves and protect the streets of New York. Well, so they say.
Anyway I hope everyone enjoyed this issue, the photography and for Ne-Yo video coverage live at Fort Hamilton Military Base, check out www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz


CEO: Dj Handspin Dinero
Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group
Office# 3477894543
Cellular# 6463394981
Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com
Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com
Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: