Friday, July 1, 2011

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER JULY 2011 ISSUE # 01

"IMPACT WRESTLING EDITION"




























TNA WRESTLING PRESENTS TNA WRESTLING LIVE @ MCU PARK! Friday, July 01, 2011

Just two months from my birthday, ironically the tickets were actually purchased on my birthday as well. Talk about a cool birthday present to wait for all this time to unwrap.

I' am definitely looking forward to yet
another exciting, Brooklyn takeover being done by the professional wrestlers of Impact Wrestling. I know, I maybe shifting gears due to our last month, blog site consisting of various issues of different hip hop events reported.
For the month of July, Issue # 01 I want to discuss my second love, next to hip hop. Which is, "WRESTLING!" To quote the great, Cactus Jack, "Wrestling Matters!" Well at least it matters to me.

FUCKIN' AWESOME!!! super best seats in the house. Well not, super best but the super best I' ve ever gotten. I'm sittin' right
behind the the dug out, I love the view. I'm framing this ticket. I wonder, how much I would have to pay next year to see Impact Wrestling at MCU Park on the field. There's not much of a difference than where I'm sittin' at now except being closer to the stars and the ring.

From where I'm sittin' I understand why its best to sit closer to the ring they got all the perks. For instance, Don West is currently in the ring doing his standard Impact routine, "The Shop Zone" except on Impact events like these its best to refer to it as, "The Promo Zone". These are the Impact moments where, Don West tosses a series of wrestling promotional items into the crowd. Don West does have such a great arm. I remember the last time, TNA Wrestling came to New York City at the Hammerstein Ballroom. It was in the fall of last year. Don West was tossing them promotional items across the arena as if he's tossing a football.
However, things have changed, I'm not at the Hammerstein Ballroom. I'm at the MCU Park with a giant size net in front of the majority of the people in the stands. I know I mentioned, Don West having a good arm. As good an arm that I may think, I don't believe he'll be able to throw anything to any of us over this gigantic net. I see why buying tickets for the field would be a much better pay off. All you need to know is, how to catch.

Impact Wrestling is about to get underway we have our first match of the evening. A 6 man tag team match featuring New Jersey's own Robbie E and UK's own The British Invasions verses Eric Young, Orlando Jordan and The Return to Brooklyn, Amazin' Red.... strong cheers for a strong Brooklynite.
The winners of this match were Eric Young, Orlando Jordan and Amazin' Red despite Eric Young's insane tactics. I wasn't sure if these guys were going to win especially the way Eric Young been acting lately, we all witness Eric Young erratic behavior on TNA/ Impact for the past year. Eric Young has an unpredictability that no one understands. Even when Eric Young, left the ring to run around the bases and then slid into home plate and then got back into the match. No one in the crowd knew what the hell that was all about, its just your typical E.Y.B.S.!

Why is it everytime, referee Earl Hebner is introduce to the crowd. No matter, the crowd Impact crowd, WWE crowd the crowd must start in with the, "You Screw Bret!" chants. We all know, Earl Hebner screwed Bret that was like 20 years ago the chanting and the rage is getting kind of played out now. In fact, it is played out.

Earl Hebner was introduce as the referee of the next match. A Knockouts Championship match; Angelina Love verses Hardcore Country' Mickie James. We all know who came out on top regardless if Angelina had Winter at her ringside. That's why she's the Hardcore country and Impact Knockout champion.

Brooklyn stood up and welcomed home another, Brooklynite. Former U.S. Army Sgt. Crimson who is now the undefeated, Crimson. Crimson set to take on Jeff Jarrett in this Bound For Glory series match. Crimson receiving a lot of love and respect from his B. K. borough. While Jeff Jarrett, let's just say Jeff should have stayed in Mexico if that's where Jeff and Karen Jarrett really were. Jeff receiving a standing ovation of boos and the chants, "You Suck!" repeatedly aimed at him.
Jeff Jarrett appalled at us Brooklyn residents for showing him the lack of disrespect. He refused to face Crimson if the disrespect didn't stop. Jeff started off by saying, "I'm the creator of this organization I deserve to be treated with respect." That comment only made us Brooklynites angrier, we had to intensify our boos and "You Suck!" chants and add extra verbal vulgarity to get our point across. Jeff Jarrett did finally get in the ring to face Crimson and lost. You know a Brooklynite gotta come out on top, "YOU CAN'T FUCK WITH BROOKLYN!!!"
After the match, Jeff Jarrett grabs the mic and states, "He will never return to Brooklyn and he's goin' back to Mexico where he's a real champion."
I was so happy to hear, Jeff say that now I don't got to see his ugly face here next year.

This birthday present is just getting better and better but wait there's plenty more to unwrap.
Everybody who knows me. Knows me as, Dj Handspin Dinero. I was once known for being seen behind the wheels at a local nightclub but never on tv. TV, just aint my thing so Mr. Jeremy Borash I know you looking for the loudest section up in here. I know you need to air this. This coming thursday on Impact. I'm fine with that but come this thursday I better not see a shot of me on Impact not even a glimpse of me on Impact. You see this right here, this is the heystack and I'm the needle. Get the picture. On to the next match.

Another, Bound For Glory series. At least that's what everyone thought when they heard Rob Van Dam's entrance music. He was scheduled to face Aj Styles, next but who comes out to ruin everything the big bad Bully Ray. Bully Ray coming out with such hostility towards my borough. Bully Ray wanted to finish what he started last year. I guess, he thought he was a closer. Bully Ray calling out D' von to the ring. This was a sick match I believe 20 minute time limit, no disqualification, falls count anywhere. Can't get any better than that. They took this one back to ECW! D' von sealing the victory with the assist of referee Mike Hebner. That was great, how often you see a referee assist a wrestler to score a victory.

After this match came a brief 20 minute, intermission where you know your free to go freshen up or reload up on some junk at the concession stand. I never been the one to participate in these wrestling merchandise tables from any wrestling organization. I' ve been watching wrestling since 1984. I was 9 years old, at the start of The Hulk Hogan/ Hulk - A - Mania era. I was a huge fan of Hulk Hogan. It was Hulk Hogan that actually bought me into this world of wrestling and I do not own or ever owned a Hulk Hogan T - shirt. I never owned an, Randy "Macho Man" Savage T - shirt, Ultimate Warrior T - shirt, Sting T - shirt, Kurt Angle T - shirt, Rob Van Dam T- shirt or a John Cena T - shirt. John Cena T - shirt, I wouldn't be caught dead in.

Although, I will reconsider a CM Punk T - shirt after the stunt, he pulled this past monday (June 27, 2011) on Monday night raw it was brilliant and ingenious to have the balls to call out the puppet, John Cena and his puppet master, Vince Mc Mahon and the rest of the Mc Mahon family against the original raw script. What CM Punk did may have ruined his chances of ever becoming a WWE Hall of Famer but it was something that needed to be said and I'm 100 % in support of that. It takes a bold man to pull off something as such.

The point I was making earlier is that I do not find it necessary to spend excess money on these concession stands and merchandise stands with skyrocket prices. You see this ticket, I paid $45.00 to see tonight's event that's all the satisfaction I need.

Right now, we're in the middle of intermission. I'm just going through my film. So, this is what Jay Z meant, "The Streets Are Watching" since I've been here. I sense a series of all eyes on me. People wondering, who I'am? As I mentioned, before I'm a wrestling fan. I'm just not a crazed fan. Excuse me, if I do not curse, scream, yell, and get out of my seat. I'm just here to enjoy my birthday present.

Coming back from intermission getting ready to begin another, Bound For Glory series. The Whole Fuckin' Show Rob Van Dam verses The Phenominal Aj Styles..... a match like this you don't know who to choose but I know, who these lil pubescent jimmies standing at the left of me making all the ruckus is routing for, there going for the whole fuckin' show. I just wish their parental guidance were around there's a whole lot of foul language coming out their dirty mouthes. I'm just enjoying the match, whoever wins its all good to me. RVD, scored the win to this match.

Here it is, we come to the last match of the night. My last birthday present of the night. The main event, The Asshole' Mr Anderson verses The Olympic Gold Medalist, Kurt Angle in a non-title match.... of course, Kurt Angle wins the non title match. Who here didn't see that coming but will Kurt Angle be able to defeat, Mr Anderson at Destination X, July 10th and become the 6X Impact World Champion.

We are at the end of the night and Jeremy Borash is giving everyone here an opportunity to come inside the ring with Kurt Angle and Aj Styles. Soon as, Jeremy Borash said that everyone rushed to the field to set up a line. They remember this from last year. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. It most certainly is if I was a CRAZED WRESTLING FAN. I'm just a fan.

I would like to thank Impact Wrestling for a wonderful night. I'm always looking forward too having you invade my borough everywhere.
See y' all next year ya hear.

IMPACT WRSTLING PAY PER VIEW "DESTINATION X" Sunday, July 10, 2011 @ 8pm






CEO: Dj Handspin Dinero
Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group
Office: 3477894543
Cellular: 6463394981
Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com
Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com
Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwi
dejabbz

No comments: