Friday, January 16, 2015

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER JANUARY 2015 ISSUE #02 "THE 20TH ANNIVERSARY TO DAH SHININ"





Kevin Hart "The Wedding Ringer!!" How do you, kill 2 birds with 1 stone? That's a question most often asked by many people and even their selves. It's a very interesting metaphor. Tonight I'm going to find out, how that concept is done. Beside, Kevin Hart being on my mind for tonight. Brooklyn is also on my mind. Well, Brooklyn is always on my mind. Everybody throw ya' handz up and salute "BUCKTOWN'S rezidents Smif n Wessun. Celebrating their 20th anniversary to their Duck Down records debut (Jan. 10, 1995) "Dah Shinin". I can't believe it. It's been 20 years already. What an awesome night, tonight will turn out to be, going down at SOB's. Before, I get into any authentic street hip hop. First, I must indulge, myself into an authentic urbanized comedy blessed by the one called Kevin Hart, lol! Taking place at the 34th st-AMC theater. I'm on my way to meet my brethren. I have my stone ready to be aimed so to speak......

Unfortunately that isn't what's going to happen here. It look like there will only be 1 bird getting killed, this evening. After receiving the ax for tonight's "Wedding Ringer" screening. OMG, no disrespect I mean nothing by it but seriously. I never knew, Kevin Hart get this much love. Oh well, no need for the bicker.

It's time to go, where we really came to go tonight "BUCKTOWN!" Smif n Wessun's 20th anniversary, live at SOB's but first before we go. My lungs must touch the greens to get my mood and attitude, right for tonight. You know attending, a Smif n Wessun concert or any concert of real hip hop value. The one thing your surely going to lack and that's bitches. Unless you want to count the so called tomboy/ b-girl type females you'll notice running through tonight's venue. Don't let me take that away from you. If that's your poison. Hey, go head have fun, lol.

A person on stage having a little too much fun. I'm not saying, he doesn't belong on stage at SOB's for the 20th anniversary of " Dah Shinin". What I'm actually saying is? "EVIL DEE, WHEN ARE YOU GETTING OFF YOUR LAPTOP?" Lol, I almost wrote "wheels". I got to remember this the Y2K's. Turntables have been considered obsolete. Anyway, as I was saying, its been like dam, near an hour and change. What the hell is Evil Dee playing, his whole catalog or something. We don't want to hear his whole catalog. I don't deny the skills and talent of Dj Evil Dee. I would simply like to get this show on the road. As much as, I love Duck Down records and Smif N Wessun y'all gonna have me out here all night standing on my feet, breaking my lower-back. I'm going to need me a couple of beers to toss during my wait. I hope I don't get too drunk. I want to be able to sing along with "Dah Shinin".

Here we go, Rusty Jabbz its about that time. The shows about to begin. It's the moment we've all been waiting for. Peep the pictures of tonight that tell a story of "Dah Shinin" anniversary.




































































































































































































No comments: