Thursday, January 22, 2015

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER JANUARY 2015 ISSUE #05 PRESENTS "BLACK SEA"




"BLACK SEA" Screening tonight, January 21st at the Sunshine Cinema 143 East Houston St., NYC @ 7pm

Black Sea, why does this movie sound racist? I'm just saying... Why is it, every time they put the word "BLACK" in front of another word, its guaranteed to mean something negative. That just make African-Americans look bad. It is very offensive.

I apologize I didn't mean to get all political and emotional over the word, black. Those who watch this film will see the blackness come out of it. They always say, "A film means a lot by its name!" You will get the full definition and comprehension of what, "Black Sea" is all about.

The movie involves nine former, Russian and Scottish Naval soldiers. You have, Robinson he's the leader of the so call team. Robinson, a former submarine technician with the Navy have been out of work for quite sometime. Apparently, the cost of not being employed is not only getting to him. It's also getting to a few of his former Navy soldier. A plan was arranged to score big among the team. They were placed on a mission to search for hidden gold at sea. I found that hard to believe. First of all, I didn't know how much gold they were going to find. Either way, if so how are they going to get the gold onto the submarine.

I was right, too. Submarine filled with gold, crazy! You wanna know how much the team came across, 182 million dollars worth of gold. This was actually the best part of the movie. OMG, seeing all that gold just made my dick hard.

It was to bad the gold was too heavy to lift onto the submarine. Tell me that doesn't suck. You and your boys are on a mission in search of a treasure that your not even quite sure that your going to find. But, when you do, you come across an obstacle like this. They manage to get the gold loaded onto the submarine, but the obstacle wasn't over. See this why, the movie is titled, "Black Sea".

There was never any gold. There weren't any intention to have Robinson and his team keep the gold. They were only being used as muscle just to find and retrieve the gold and bring it to Lewis and Agora. Robinson, wasn't going to let that happen. He already started losing his mind ever since he got this gold assignment. In the midst of all this, six of his men were killed at sea. The Russians have gone bezerk. I bet that's a familiar phrase you heard before, lol! I just knew, there weren't any gold getting split evenly among the team.

I think the story line itself was awesome but okay, I may sound a little pussy. I do think the film was a bit too hard. I can't believe I'm saying that. It's true, a little too much explosion and foreign profanity. I just felt the film was a little too intense.

Another screening, taking place this evening, smh! I really need to do something with the attraction of all these pre-screened movies. There isn't anything wrong with getting the special treatment that comes along with the movie service. It's just when a person like myself, who happen to be on the waiting list and doesn't own a direct complimentary pass for entry to the film, it's very hard to attend such event with a straight face. Especially, after the position I was placed in this evening. I should perhaps take a break from the movie screenings. Anyone would feel this same way had they sat way in the back. In the last row, sitting right next to a garbage can. This must have been their best seat in the house, lol.

However, it is kind of romantic. It's only a 1 row/2 seater. I manage to score myself a date for the evening, although I didn't know him. I wish it was my official boo, boo sitting down be side me for the evening.

I would like to say, goodnight and I hope everyone enjoyed tonight's screening of the "Black Sea". Don't forget tomorrow, join us for another exclusive movie screenings to, "The Americans" Check it out at Nitehawk Cinema, Williamsburg,Brooklyn.



No comments: