Wednesday, January 28, 2015

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER JANUARY 2015 ISSUE #06 "LOST THE ALMANAC"



Okay, I lied!!! I know, last week I've said I will be taken a break from the movie screenings, after seeing the "Black Sea" and look. Here I'am again. I'am looking forward to another night of movie premieres. Hey, hey, what more can I say, except these weekly movie premieres got me hooked like a fiend.

Let's just see, if tonight's screening is worth the drug. I would like to thank, everyone who came out to the Sunshine Cinema, last week for the viewing of "Black Sea" and thank you to everyone who took the time to view my blog, of my editorials written about the "Black Sea".

I would like to thank, gofobo for tonight's invitation of "Project Almanac". I'am looking forward to it.

Perhaps, I spoke too soon. The screening didn't take place for some of us. The theater, eventually booked to capacity. While we were left waiting in the cold. No big deal, things like such are meant to happen on occasion. Perhaps its an higher power from up above, helping me to keep my word in laying low off of the movie screenings.

Well, whatever it maybe. Tonight is still Wednesday and the night is still young. I apologize, Rusty Jabbers for the lost issue but I'am not going to make this a lost night. Until, next time.

"PROJECT ALMANAC", in theaters January 30, 2015





No comments: