Thursday, January 8, 2015

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER JANUARY 2015 "FIRST ISSUE OF THE YEAR" ISSUE #01 TNA IMPACT LIVE......

TNA IMPACT WRESTLING, LIVE TONIGHT AT THE MANHATTAN CENTER TELEVISED LIVE AND PREMIERING TONIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME ON ITS NEW CHANNEL, DESTINATION AMERICA
What a Happy New Year it begins to be for me. My 2014 year ended with WWE in my hands. What an excellent wrestling occasion it happen to be. Here we are again, tonight in 2015 setting off the year with TNA Impact. Oh boy, I can not wait. I've been having my heart set on this for the past 30 days. I'm looking forward to the TNA Impact premiere at the Manhattan Center and can not forgot there premiere to the Destination America channel. Welcome back to television, TNA! I was really surprised earlier, this afternoon by the Impact marathon being found on the Destination America network. I would like to thank the promo posting on facebook. Thank you so much! I had an understanding that Impact will return to television and its new network, January 16th. Which happens to be next, Friday. But, going down tonight you can capture, "Impact" live at the Manhattan center being televised tonight for Destination America. For my optimum heads, you know where to find Destination America at. It's located on channel #172 for the one's who do not know. As far as my, Time Warners, Fios, Dish Networks I can not help y'all. I have no idea where it is. Y'all got to find it on your own. I'm currently sitting on the train. I'm just one more stop away and I'm almost there. Oh baby!




I hope I didn't miss anything. I just walked in. It look like I'm on time. A match happen to be going on. I caught myself in the midst of an "Kurt Angle vs MVP" match. I'm starting to love this crowd. I'm feelin' their animosity being raised in the air. I know, normally I don't care for degrading and bogus wrestling crowds. I just couldn't help that one chant being repeated.... "M.V. PUSSY", "M.V. PUSSY", "M.V. PUSSY", "M.V. PUSSY", "M.V. PUSSY", "M.V. PUSSY", "M.V. PUSSY", "M.V. PUSSY", "M.V. PUSSY", "M.V. PUSSY", "M.V. PUSSY" "M.V. PUSSY" LMAO, y'all could repeat that as many times as y'all want that nigga, MVP is a fuckin' PUSSY. That's why, Kurt Angle kicked his ass and laid him out tonight, lol.






MATCH #01 THE REVOLUTION DEFEATED THE WOLVES FOR THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
The Revolution are still champions, no thanks to the interference coming from the other half of the crew, Sanada and Manik. The match wasn't a total loss. I did love those dives, now I don't know which Wolf it was that did them. However, those triple dives from the ring unto Abyss up against the guardrail were fuckin' bananas.









OMG, look everyone its Seth Rollins, lol. No, but I swear he's just as annoying or equal. The 2 pain in the asses in each wrestling organizations. I agree with the people, who are chanting, "You Can't Wrestle!" I just want to know, since when did people start chanting, "Yes You Can!" Come on guys let's be serious. If your going to chant, " Yes You Can!" for EC3. Then you might as well chant, "You Bought In!" for Seth Rollins. I already got a sample of that last month.




MATCH #2 AUSTIN ARIES DEFEATED LOW KI FOR THE X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
Austin Aries became the new X-Division Champion. That's just nice to see a title change hands on the Destination America network premiere. Well not only that, the title went to an upstanding/ worthy competitor in Austin Aries. The match went crazy, you wouldn't believe it. Of course, the crowd wasn't any help they're mainly the cause. I'm just saying, I could hear one side screaming out, "ARIES!" "ARIES!" "ARIES!" and then the otherside screaming out, "LOKI!" "LOKI!" "LOKI!".... See me, I don't know who or what to scream for except "HOLY SHIT!" "HOLY SHIT!" "HOLY SHIT!" Believe me that sounds much better.
This is awesome, again. That's all its been so far, well minus the EC-Geek sketch, lol.






MATCH #3 KNOCKOUT BATTLE ROYAL W/ MADISON RAYNE, GAIL KIM, HAVOC, THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, TARYN TERRELL
Taryn Terrell seizing the victory of the knockouts battle royal when it came down to our last 3 knockouts. Taryn Terrell manage to eliminate both knockouts at the same time and become the winner of tonight's knockout battle royal. Everyone in the audience was pleased and excited except one person. It didn't sit well with soar loser, Havoc. Havoc came back inside the ring with frustration only to inflict punishment onto Taryn Terrell. Until the lights went out. For a minute there I thought it was Sting but then I said, "Wait, why would Sting have his business in the Knockouts". Although there are a lot of nasty guys sitting around me, who would want to have their business inside of the Knockouts. Well, if its not Sting. It's somebody and it could be Bray Wyatt. He does the "light" thing too. You never know one day his bum ass might get dropped from the WWE. Anyway, as it turned out to be "AWESOME KONG!" was back in the house. Ready to have it out with Havoc. Only Havoc saved this fight for another day.










MATCH #4 BOBBY LASHLEY DEFEATED BOBBY ROODE FOR THE WORLD HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Wooo Hooo, another title exchange live on the premiere of Destination America. I should be proud of it, however I can not show any type of love towards it. Especially what took place during that match, I swear. Just as I been praising TNA all night. I get hit with a blow. Make that a low blow. This match sucked towards the end. I was so into it and feeling it until this happened. Not only did a title change take place. A "triple heel turn went along with it. Tell me that's not a super heel turn. Three heel turns in one night. Rusty Jabbz I would like to introduce Impact's newest roster.... "Sellout Somoa Joe" for linking himself with MVP & his goons. "Soarloser Low Ki" another one I wouldn't be surprised he did this due to the loss of his X-Division title, earlier tonight. "Backstabbing Eric Young" this one was a pure shock. I have no idea where this came from. I can't believe Eric Young would do something like that to Bobby Roode.





MATCH #5 GUNNER DEFEATED JESSE GOTTERZ




MATCH # 6 BRAM DEFEATED CRAZZY STEVE





MATCH #8 BROOKE DEFEATED ANGELINA LOVE




MATCH #9 MATT HARDY DEFEATED MANIK


I had myself a wonderful night. I couldn't believe the turn out of it. I don't know, tonight happen to be TNA Impact's world premiere on Destination America not to forget there visit to New York City. Which will continue for the remainder of the week.... "TNA IMPACT LIVE AT THE MANHATTAN CENTER 311 W. 34th ST. NEW YORK, NY 10001 (212) 279-7740 THURSDAY, JANUARY 08th AND FRIDAY, JANUARY 09th" After what I went through this evening. I think, it'll be even better throughout this week.

TNA IMPACT MARATHON SATURDAY, JANUARY 10th FROM 10AM - 1PM BEST MATCHES OF STING AND BEST MATCHES OF KURT ANGLE .... TNA IMPACT DEBUTS ON DESTINATION AMERICA FRIDAY, JANUARY 16th AT 9PM



No comments: