Monday, January 23, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER JAN. 2012 ISSUE # 11





RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER PRESENTS GAY EROTICA "ONCE BITTEN"

Good morning, my beautiful black people... Although, I don't feel very good this morning. I know some of y' all may think this is kewl and out of sight but if you've been suffering with epileptic seizures for the last ten years like I have, perhaps your views maybe different. Last night, was one of the worst wood nights I've ever had. It's the first time I caught an seizure attack while sucking someone's dick. Oh god, I feel so bad. After, I've came out of the seizure. I can see my teeth marks wedged deep onto his penis with scrapes of blood that I may have caused. How can I report this to my doctor. I'm required to report every seizure attack that I have and inform my doctor of them. I can't worry about that now. I need to make sure if my baby is alright.

I'm not having any luck reaching out to him. I suppose, I should not be as upset. Let's say if the shoe were on the other foot I wouldn't talk to myself neither. Jerry, I can't apologize enough. I apologize for my negligence for this past Saturday night. It's just, I was so intrigued and deep throat by our lil' oral sensation. I totally ignored the aura that usually alerts me, whenever a seizure is on its way. Because of my carelessness I nearly, damaged your testicles. I'm sorry about the E.R. thing, I didn't want to go to the hospital. I was trying to spear myself the embarrassment. I could read the headlines: "Gay man with epilepsy caught a seizure attack while giving fellatio".

I know, I was selfish I just hope you can forgive me after all it was an accident. If you don't wan't anything to do with me anymore that is fine. I just want your forgiveness, baby.

No comments: