Thursday, February 9, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER FEB. 2012 ISSUE # 01










REDBULL MUSIC ACADEMY SESSIONS AT PUBLIC ASSEMBLY
Conversation with Black Moon, Smif N' Wessun and Skyzoo

Okay, God do you have anything to tell me before I step outside my front door and make another attempt towards Williamsburg and Public Assembly. Do you have something against me travelling to that neighborhood. Is there something, you're not telling me? We, both know about last months mishaps in that area. Two nights, I wish to forget. We know that's not happening. So, I come to you my dear lord live in front of all my readers. Only to appeal at your mercy and request your safety and guidance in returning home safely and seizure free. This is all I ask of you, father.

Back where we started from last year. I would like to thank the whole staff and committee of the Red Bull Music Academy for the production and promotion of the social gathering event such as, the press conference with various of our favorite artists. Early last year around this same time. We had the privilege of multi-platinum producer, Just Blaze. Just Blaze was something, last year. I'm not, just saying that on behalf of the youtube hits I received. I enjoy attending any type of press conference. It gives fans and artists, a chance to network in an atmosphere other than nightclub performances.

So, who do we get to network with tonight? On behalf of the Redbull Music Academy, we have Black Moon, Smif N' Wessun and my personal favorite, Skyzoo. Uh, Oh they have done it again. Ha Ha, very funny Tek and Steele I'm not a "dickrider". Lol, it is kind of ironic as I write this, Smif N' Wessun's "Wipe Ya Mouf" is bangin' in my ear. I wanted to prep myself for tonight, I've been bumping their music on my way to the press conference. Wait I guess that does kind of certify me as a dickrider, lol.

Okay, this next paragraph may not have been intended to appear in this issue. It's funny, how life works. I knew from the moment I left my home that I wasn't going to make it. Due to my tardiness, they weren't letting anymore people into Public Assembly during the press conference. The place was filled to capacity. Security informed me, they're not letting anymore people inside until 10pm for the live show. My cellphone read, 8:34pm I had an hour and a half to kill. First I want to apologize to my readers for changing the subject but a thought came into my head. I decided for the next hour and a half, why not partake in some of Williamsburg's Gay friendly bars, specifically one I've been hearing so much about on yelp.com "Sugarland". It gets a lot of rave reviews. I walked over to Sugarland, located 221 N. 9th St btw Driggs and Roebling.

Once I reached, Sugarland it look like the club wasn't open. Until, I seen the assistant manager walking down the block and he was planning on opening up the club for the night. He was such a peach to let me in, even though the club is not open yet. All I needed was a warm place for an hour or so. Whether, it be in the arms of a handsome hunk or just sitting at the bar sipping on a bottle of heineken. A few guys started to walk in, its a dam shame I can't stay long. In a matter of minutes, I'm going to have to start walking back over to Public Assembly. My beer isn't quite finished, I suppose the longer I sip, the longer I stay. It'll give me some leverage to drinking slower and slower and soak in as much of the male booty that walk through them doors. Jesus, I thank you for giving me the strength 10, 20 years ago you would never find me in a place of such magnitude. Thank you, Christ for everything with you I'm able to move forward.

Ten o'clock is approaching as I steer at my cellphone for the time. I would really love to stay but its time I part ways and head back over to Public Assembly. I won't forget this place, you can bank on it. Back at the Public Ass, lol! (I like saying that) First thing, I did as I enter the doors was hit up the bar. Of course, my broke ass is going to buy the cheapest beer in the house. Thank you, Concept for getting me hooked like crack. If it wasn't for your Mindspray sponsorship I would have never heard of, "Pabst Blue Ribbon". I'm not supposed to be drinking anyway. Major, No No on a seizure patient. Today is a special day for me. I completed, a 10 day vocational rehabilitation. I don't know, whether I passed or failed but I'am indeed happy I completed my third stage to the program. Tonight its all about hip hop, love and celebration. All I want to do now is just enjoy the show.

AFTER TONIGHT'S PERFORMANCE:
I figure, I write a little bit. Whooo!!! My normal reaction, after receiving a night of total satisfaction. You'll always get that hip hop sensation, whenever a click like Boot Camp is on stage. Setting it off for the night, my personal favorite emcee, S-K-Y-Z-O-O not only did he have them, "Speakers On Blast". He also, had my ears on blast. My ears remain on blast as I travel home tonight with the pleasure of enjoying, Skyzoo on the L. Skyzoo did his thing. He has 2 classic albums out now along with a mixtape "The Great Debater". I always dig his performance, for the simple fact that he doesn't have too many raging fans.(Besides me).... But, Smif N' Wessun and Black Moon forget about it. The crowd went nuts once they're set began. I'm talking screams of rage from family, friends and fans. Hold on though, I can't forget The Decepts. There were a lot of Decept love in the building. This is real hip hop having your neighborhood emcees perform in the borough that raised them. My main objective for this evening was only to participate with the press conference. I was trying to find another way to connect with artists. After, what just taken place here. I say, we're well connected.

I've changed tunes, switching over to Pete Rock & Smif N' Wessun "Monumental" album. This was kind of funny and embarrassing at the same time. Sure the audience will gain amusement at the artist expense when not a single soul in the crowd can not recite and sing along with Smif N' Wessun' lyrics to their latest album. That's embarrassing and I seen it in the eyes of Steele. Well, I can see fine. It seems our pal, Steele is not seeing very well. Awww, What's the matter our General Steele having trouble with Public Assembly's lighting system. Is it too high for ya, or maybe your just too high. High off the kush, smoked back stage before your performance.
However, despite the nimb whitted Smif N' Wessun fans that primarily can only relate too "Dah Shinin"(1st lp). Smif N' Wessun, always pull off that top notch performance. Believe me, I got plenty of past, present including tonight's present footage to prove it.

Although, I'am grateful to the fullest extent of tonight's live performance. Feeling the power at its magnitude for Evil Dee, Skyzoo, Smif N' Wessun and Black Moon. This show just exploded and we owe it all to Redbull. Give it up, everyone who's reading my newsletter. SALUTE THE BULL, that is Redbull. Redbull Music Academy, Evil Dee, Skyzoo, Smif N' Wessun, Black Moon, Boot Camp, love y'all thank you for a wonderful night.

Thank you, as well Jesus for getting me back home safely and seizure free. I knew, Williamsburg couldn't have been cursed but you start to wonder those things. Especially when you have two consecutive seizures in the same neighborhood, on the same day but only a week apart and you happen to be attending the same exact event. You got to admit there were some mystery. Nevermind that, I'm home now and I have you to thank for it. That's all I ever asked, from you "Is My Safety!".



CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar
Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group
Office: 1347789-4543
Cellular: 1646339-4981
Cellular; 1347902-5355
Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com
Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com
Social: www.facebook.com/handspindinero
Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero
Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin
Site: http://rustyphotos.tumblr.com
Site: http://queerazspin.wordpress.com
Site: http://rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com

No comments: