Monday, January 2, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER JAN. 2012 ISSUE # 01





RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER JANUARY 2012 ISSUE# 01 "THE FIRST ISSUE OF 2012"

Happy New Year, Rusty Jabbz.... It's cold out here, not what I've expected. Actually its never a surprise, the 2nd day of the year. In our past history, New York Winter Wars it seems very common for January 2nd, always being the coldest day after New Years. I will survive and so will the other fellow, New Yorkers who face this horrific winter torture, annually. I'am no meteorologist. I didn't come out here to broadcast today's forecast. My first line of duty of the New Year and its already looking rosey. I finally, found an opportunity to meet one of my best facebook friends. Actually, she was originally my twitter friend before she became my facebook friend. We've been connected as friends in the viral world for the past 2.5 years.

This weekend was something special between the both of us. She took it upon herself to make a surprise visit from California to New York City for the New Years Weekend Celebration. Indeed it was a bit of a spur of the moment once I received her phone call, this past Saturday morning from her about arriving. She arrived Friday with only a three day stay on her plate. When can I find the time to meet her.

Hence, today 29 degree weather. Sitting on the train on my way to Harlem that is where she is staying. She found a lovely hotel in the heart of Uptown, 1-2-5 and Frederick Douglas area. She has been in the companionship of one of her friends during her stay.

Ashanti, I apologize to you for not being able to reach out to you once you delivered the information of your arrival. I really wanted to make it happen, either on Saturday or Sunday to hang out with you before you leave. I'am grateful to the lord and to you for allowing us to get a chance this afternoon.

Okay, not right now. This is not funny Jesus, really a seizure. Now is not the time for me to be catching a seizure. You really have a knack for perfect timing(sarcasm).
I have no idea, what occurred I'm on the train in the middle of typing and next thing I know I feel that aura I normally get that tells me when a seizure is coming through. I'm knocked out on the train for the rest of the ride into Harlem, missing my stop at 125th St. I get off at the next stop, 135th St. and walk it back from 135th St. down Frederick Douglas Blvd. to 125th St.

Once I reached my final destination, The Loft. A smashing hotel, I'm not going to say new because I have no idea of the hotel's landmark status. I did, alert Ashanti that I arrived and I'm in the lobby. She told me, to give her a few minutes. So there in the lobby I sat waiting. Once, Ashanti came down I was so happy to meet her. She came along with her roommate and good friend, Sarah. Whom she had been staying with for this past weekend. Sarah did leave, Ashanti and I alone so we can finally connect face to face. It's that moment I've been waiting for. I can't speak for Ashanti but it was something real to me. Even if our meeting was only 20 minutes. Those 20 minutes were worth it.

It is ashame, today being her last day in town. She has a 3:30pm flight back to California. However, next time she promises a more thought out plan in her travels back to the Rotten Apple. Ashanti, next time when you do visit. I'll try to have a clean plate but you can never tell with these things in either, New York or dealin' with Rusty Jabbz Ent. In the meantime, have a safe flight back to California. Have a wonderful, 2012 and beyond.

My California love seems to be increasing very well. I would like to wish a, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to my cousin, Sonya who recently moved to San Diego about a month and a half ago. Sonya, congratulations to both you and your husband on landing a new life on a new coast. All the best to the both of you from your cousin, Jason Lamar!




CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar
Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group
Office: 1347789-4543
Cellular: 1646339-4981
Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com
Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com
Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero
Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero
Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin
Site: http://rustyphotos.tumblr.com
Site: http://rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com
Vlog: http://www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: