Friday, January 20, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER JAN. 2012 ISSUE # 05










RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER PRESENTS GAY EROTICA

"The Diary Of An Angry Man-Bitch" by Jason Lamar
Good morning, beautiful black people of my life. I've been M.I.A. a bit. I haven't been feelin' gay that much lately. Can I ask you, all a question? I know, we're gay and everything. Gay meaning happy but there are times when I'm not happy. In fact as of last week until today, this is the first time I've been in a 7 day bad mood.

It all started from last thursday, when I had a seizure on the L train and someone stole my ipad and digital camera while I was under my seizure complications. Since then my world been turned upside down. I hate when God does this to me. He always do this, make my year start off horrible then get better as the year goes on. I say, enough is enough. I want to break this cycle. It's gettin' to be an annoying and regular New Year's prediction. This is why I been so pissed off for the last 7 days.

Seven days, I've never been upset for a whole week. I know we're supposed to be gay, happy and jittery but there got to be times when we can feel like we've want to punch someone in the face. That is how, I've been feeling. This whole week I haven't been my usual female like self, I transformed back into a dude. All I been wanting to do this week was just tear someone or something apart. When I get angry I could be a real, BITCH it'll take a lot to subdue me. Yeah, I' am full of love but don't cross me that's an dangerous path to cross.

Sometimes we say things, we don't really mean. I was so heartbroken for what happen to me on the train which caused the lost/theft of my ipad and digital camera. I cursed, The Father and The Son, I know it wasn't called for. I know they're not to blame. When your angry you need someone to blame. It always seems that God is the logical choice.

On tuesday, my mom and I had one of the heatest arguments ever. I been placed on an involuntary leave because of my sickness. The year ended this past tuesday (January 17, 2012). I received a letter in the mail prior stating I've been terminated. My union representative and my mom jumping all over me as if its my fault, knowing I could care less about that crummy job. I smashed one of my mother's chinas and we haven't spoken within the last 2 days.

I told ya, be careful when you cross that line. Cuz if I can blow up on my own mother. What make you think I won't do it to you.

No comments: