Friday, January 20, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER JAN. 2012 ISSUE # 03










RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER PRESENTS EROTICA
That was not supposed too happen, lord how can you let this happen to me, last night. You fuckin' with my dj career again... you know I don't like anyone that fucks with Dj Handspin, say all you want about Jason L. Wright but when you start fuckin' with Dj Handspin, it's over. It's fucking over. FUCK YOU JESUS!, FUCK YOU GOD! Savior my ass go to hell with your former angel, Lucifer... I'm sorry if this may sound harsh but you must take it from a frustrated and fed up niggaz heart. It seems like everytime I try to make a step forward towards good, something or someone haves that power to pull me back down. Jesus, I'm fucking 36 years old. I'm still living with my mama. I have no job because of this chronic illness, now its fucking up a niggaz chance at getting his career back on track.

You know, what I'm tired. I'm tired of talking, I'm tired of praying, I'm tired of worshiping and most importantly God, I'm fucking tired of you. You could strike me down if you want that would of been a hell of a lot easier than having me deal with this intense drama for the past 10 years. I give up, I don't know, who to trust especially if I can't trust my own lord and savior.

Sincerely, Jason Lamar

No comments: