Monday, January 23, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER JAN. 2012 ISSUE # 10







RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER PRESENTS GAY EROTICA "EXTINGUISH THE TORCH"

"This is for the youth to grow take your time young one your only ten years old" ..... Timbo King

I remember that same line, 5 months back in August. When I met Timbo King at the Rocksmith Store. Thank you, Timbo.

I woke up this morning, I had no plans of blogging. Hearing that line though, "This is for the youth to grow take your time young one your only ten years old." I've been feeling like an ten year old this week. The extreme outburst and temper tantrums I had towards my mom this past Tuesday over the lost of my job. I do not want to go into details because it pains my head everytime I think about what happened.

I have a lot of problems aside from not being able to control my seizures. My temper tantrums is something long before, my seizures ever took occurred. I've always been an angry child, full of rage. I tried hard to keep it hidden but it'll burst right out at any given time when triggered. It's sort of similar to my seizure disorder. The only difference, anger can actually be managed and controlled. Seizures are yet to be determined.

Anyway, I did not want to create this blog to discuss my medical forum. I wanted to have a discussion about my day. I could hear my viewers now, "oh blah, blah, blah, whamp, whamp, whamp. It's okay, I know it may seem egotistical of myself. You're welcome to view it. If you're uncomfortable you can sit this one out until my next issue. It's just I had a rather unique day and who better to share it with, other than the people I love.

It started this morning, when I first woke up with a smile on this face. The smile of teenage love, yeah that's right for the past two days I've been kicking it with my California Love, Junior. Who happens to be a teenager in love with me and a Californian. Neither one of course matters, as long as he knows how to treat another man, everything will be okay.

Once I got myself out of bed. Now this isn't something I normally do. I was in the mood for some bang your music. I wanted to hear, my boo Young Jeezy's new album "TM 103: Hustlerz Ambitionz." But, first I set it off with Mobb Deep's "Black Cocaine EP", heyyyy hoooo.... You know, I got to get my homothug, on first.

I'm all up in my bedroom doors closed. My mom in the living room. One of my aunts came over and I didn't realize, she did. You think that's gonna stop me from partying. My only downfall is I wish there were some guys in my room partying with me. Once my lil' private party came to an end. I got dressed and went outside strolling the ghettos of East Flatbush. I had no idea, where I was going. I know it wasn't to meet guys. Besides out here, these wannabe straights want to keep up that phony image. I don't have time for frauds.

I stopped by an Mc Donalds, around 3:25pm on the Flatbush Junction. I have no reason, I wasn't planning on eating there. I just wanted a place to go and sit down. The only thing not sure if that was an good idea. I walked inside Mc Donalds and I said to myself, "Is this Mc Donalds or my old high school cafeteria?" I'm walking into a room of snotty teenagers, bratty teenagers, wannabe rudeboys and girls. It's so loud in here, I couldn't hear myself think. I manage to find seating in the corner away from these misfits and rapscallions. I didn't pay them any mind, it was just me and my new love interests, Carl Jones. We're texting, back and forth on facebook. Carl Jones, is someone I met earlier on facebook. He seem to have taken my heart. I wouldn't blame him, he's sweet if only you can read our back and forth love tags.

Everything is going great between us. While we're having our love tag session, out of nowhere I get caught in the middle of a police officer manhandling a young African-American male. According to the officer, he's been on the suspect list since yesterday. Supposedly the suspect mugged an old lady, the day before. I do not know, how true the police officer story is. Mugging an older/ elderly person is cruel. Normally I wouldn't agree with the treatment the police officer is laying onto the suspect in order to apprehend him but in this case I'll rule in favor of the police officer.

Race has no color when you do harm to a old woman. In this particular instinct it happens to be a black police officer. Now, If the police officer were white then everybody can get all "Malcolm X" but still take under consideration that the assailant assaulted an elderly person. As I mentioned, taking down someone that is elderly or weaker than you is cruel punishment.

I don't normally sit inside this particular, Mc Donalds at these times. Well, not since 1987-1990 my Junior high school years. I remember, how bad coming to Mc Donalds and the Flatbush Junction were. I should know, I've been here before with my generation. Now, I'm here today 25 years later. Good to see nothing have changed. Nothing will ever change as long as that torch is lit. It's going to continue to be passed down from generation to generation until someone finally extinguishes it.

I hope its soon too. I don't know, how many more of these Mc Donalds brawls will the manager take. I can't even give you full details on what just happened. What look like a lunchroom brawl with a bunch of dirty teenagers with their pants hangin' off their ass. As I steer, at these dirty rotten scoundrels run out Mc Donalds from the police and the d. t's. I can only say, one thing. It's the one thing I always say when my people disappoint me, "Dam You Can't Go Nowhere With Black People!" And, to think I used to be one of them that's why someone needs to, "EXTINGUISH THE TORCH!"

No comments: