Thursday, December 19, 2019

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter December 2019 Issue #04 "Friday Night Smackdown In Brooklyn, NYC!🀟"

Friday Night Smackdown going down tonight. I've been waiting for tonight's event for the past two months. I'm not expecting anything awesome in tonight's event. The only thing I want to see tonight is The New/Old Daniel Bryan look. Bryan Danielson making his comeback from last Sunday night during TLC pay per view.

I'm heading down to the Barclay's Center a bit earlier. I wanted to observe the WWE scene and take advantage of the WWE merchandise. I'm looking for tonight a, "Fiend T-Shirt" and a "King Corbin" T-Shirt. I like Roman Reigns too. I'm not sure if I'm going to be purchasing any new "Roman Reigns" T-Shirt. I believe over the years. I purchased a hella enough T-Shirts of his. 

Well, I've gotten my "Fiend" T-Shirt. Two of them. I guess, King Corbin isn't as popular than we thought. I didn't see anything, King Corbin being sold on the premise, lol. 
 I'am already happy and the show haven't begun yet. πŸ™‚ OMG, these are the most awesome seats I ever sat in, Section 16, Row 01, Seat 10, lol. I don't think I ever sat this close at a wrestling event. Unless you want to count Rings of Honor and Impact. Those are bingo halls seats aren't reserved. You can practically sit anywhere in one of those wrestling promotions. These are awesome seats right here. 

Merry Christmas to me tonight. I'm going to enjoy tonight's Smackdown regardless how lackluster it usually is, lol.
Next week, I have another date with WWE Live at Madison Square Garden December 26th. Happy Kwanzaa to me already.

Friday Night Smackdown opening contest:
LINCE DORADO DEFEAT DREW GULAK 
I figured Drew Gulak was going to be the suspect participating in the opening contest. It is apparent that WWE isn't very high on Drew Gulak. Its been quite sometime since anyone seen him on Smackdown.

The New Daniel Bryan opening up Friday Night Smackdown. Omg, this sucks! I'm jealous of this crowd I can't scream and yell like them. My throat is hoarse from the surgery. πŸ™
Daniel Bryan calling out Bray Wyatt. The Miz coming out. The Miz looking to take Bray Wyatt's Universal Championship. King Corbin coming out now. 
King Corbin talking his usual trash. Baron Corbin ending his comments with, "Not only did you fail as WWE Superstars, you failed as fathers." Dolph Ziggler from out of nowhere pushing down Daniel Bryan and superkicking The Miz. Baron Corbin with the end of days on Daniel Bryan. 

MATCH #01 "MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET FIGHT"
HEAVY MACHINERY DEFEAT THE REVIVALS 
What a waste of a good piece of ham during that match. Even though I don't eat pork. 

Elias have something to sing to cheer up, The Revivals. 

Sami Zayn trying to let Braun Strowman know he's his Secret Santa this year. The only gift Braun Strowman wants is an opportunity at the Intercontinental Championship. 

MATCH #02
CARMELLA DEFEAT SONYA DEVILLE 
Is that a rainbow flag in Sonya's back pocket. 
"LGBTQ LIVES MATTER!"

The New Day coming out waking up Brooklyn. 

MATCH #03
THE NEW DAY DEFEAT CESARO AND SHINSUKE NAKAMURA 
Cesaro and Shinsuke Nakamura not taking that loss well. Cesaro and Shinsuke Nakamura getting some payback. 
ROARRRRR!!!! I love that sound. Here comes Braun Strowman. Braun Strowman making sure Cesaro and Shinsuke Nakamura, "GET THESE HANDS!" Sami Zayn was the only one who didn't receive any hands. I was actually looking forward to that. I want to see, Sami Zayn get as many hands from Braun Strowman.

MATCH #04
BAYLEY DEFEAT DANA BROOKE 
02 AND 00
Sasha Banks and Bayley mocking Dana Brooke over her loss.
Lacey Evans coming out.
Sasha Banks and Bayley escaping the ring.
Lacey Evans calling out Sasha Banks to a match to make her a legit loser instead of a legit boss.

MATCH #05
LACEY EVANS VS SASHA BANKS 
It's good to see Sasha Banks back inside the ring. When was the last time we seen Sasha tear it down. 
Time limit ran out. Lacey Evans is not going to take any bull from Sasha Banks. Sasha Banks at ringside being rude and disrespectful to Lacey's daughter. Lacey Evans losing her cool. Dana Brooke trying to calm Lacey Evans down and hold her back.
The crowd chanting, "LET THEM FIGHT!" The original match have ended. What we are watching now is a "Chick fight". 

RAW, in the Barclay's Center March 02nd 
Use the password: Raw I like that so simple 

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES ITS ABOUT TIME....
MATCH #06
DANIEL BRYAN & THE MIZ DEFEAT BARON CORBIN & DOLPH ZIGGLER 
The lights going down and that sick demonic laughter begins. Here comes The FiendπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Sporting my Fiend T-Shirt in pride. 
Why did Baron Corbin do that? It look like Baron Corbin was going to use the scepter on The Fiend. The Fiend taking down Baron Corbin with the mandolin claw. 

A Special Live Broadcast of NXT, after Smackdown.
NXT MATCH #01
ISAIAH "SWERVE" SCOTT DEFEAT GENTLEMEN JACK GALLAGHER 
I thought Jack Gallagher was on suspension. It is nice to see he's making an appearance here tonight in Brooklyn. 
It's just nice the way people leave after Smackdown just ended. It just goes to show who's a diehard wrestling fan instead of a diehard Smackdown fan.
BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING This match have been going for 16 minutes already. Can someone make a pin, please. 🀭
Isaiah, god damn its about time.πŸ›Œ
I see more people clearing out of the arena. No one wasn't pleased over that match.

NXT MATCH #02
DOMINIC DIJAKOVIC DEFEAT BRONSON REED
I was hoping Dominic Dijakovic was going to take on Keith Lee in front of the entire Brooklyn crowd. Dominic Dijavokic and Keith Lee have been unable to defeat one another. 
This next match right here looks to be boring. I'm seeing Dominic Dijakovic is experiencing a little taste of deja vu. Dominic Dijakovic having trouble keeping another big man down. Okay, yes πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ He finally was able to do it.

NXT MAIN EVENT MATCH #03 
LIO RUSH & KEITH LEE DEFEAT DAMIEN PRIEST & TONY NESE 
Oh wow, what an awesome night. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘SMACKDOWN NXT 
SMACKDOWN NXT 
SMACKDOWN NXT 
SMACKDOWN NXT
SMACKDOWN NXT 
SMACKDOWN NXT 
SMACKDOWN NXT 
SMACKDOWN NXT 
SMACKDOWN NXT 
SMACKDOWN NXT 
SMACKDOWN NXT 
SMACKDOWN NXT 
SMACKDOWN NXT 
SMACKDOWN NXT 
SMACKDOWN NXT 
SMACKDOWN NXT 
SMACKDOWN NXT
SMACKDOWN NXT 
That's right baby, WWE really did it up in B.K. tonight.... 
WOOOO WOOOO TOO SWEET 
WOOOO WOOOO TOO SWEET 
WOOOO WOOOO TOO SWEET 
WOOOO WOOOO TOO SWEET 
WOOOO WOOOO TOO SWEET 
WOOOO WOOOO TOO SWEET 
WOOOO WOOOO TOO SWEET 
WOOOO WOOOO TOO SWEET
WOOOO WOOOO TOO SWEET 
WOOOO WOOOO TOO SWEET 
WOOOO WOOOO TOO SWEET 
WOOOO WOOOO TOO SWEET 
WOOOO WOOOO TOO SWEET 

Look like WWE New York were in the building tonight, we've seen Staten Island Carmella, Long Island Tony Nese and the Boogie Down Bronx Damien Priest. 

The only thing that sucked about tonight there were no Roman Reigns tonight. Roman Reigns taking a night off. I really wanted to see Roman Reigns out here in B.K. 

Next, WWE Pay Per View Events:
NXT-UK Takeover Blackpool Sun., Jan. 12th
NXT World's Collide Saturday, January 25th
WWE Royal Rumble Sunday, January 26th 
Monday Night Raw, return to the Barclay's Center Monday, March 02nd
NXT Takeover Tampa Bay, Sat., April 04th
WWE Wrestlemania Sunday, April 05th

No comments: