Sunday, December 1, 2019

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter December 2019 Issue #01 "Gargiulo Caterers November Table Dinner"

I want to say, Thank you to my homie, Sha-King for an awesome night last night celebrating The God's born day courtesy of Gargiulo Caterers. It was something different out of the ordinary. A monthly edible dinner taking place in a beautiful discreet Brooklyn neighborhood, Carroll, Gardens. The menu was filled with fine dishes prepared by a great chef, Chef Mike Garguilo. Thank you so much for the dishes you prepared. 
I admit, last night was something new to me. Even though this event happened to be a spur in the moment invitation. I'am glad I made the right decision to attend and experience last night's ordeal. 
The best part of enjoying last night's event other than the good meals on the menu were the chronic breaks inbetween the meals, lol. Although we weren't allowed to smoke in doors. It was much best for everyone in attendant joining together outside of the vicinity gathering for endo sessions. 
It happen to be to my understanding that this is a monthly event that takes place on the last Saturday of each month. I will definitely stay in contact with Gargiulo Caterers and upcoming events. It would be a pleasure to have the honor of attending again. 
Anyone who has an interest, feel free to hit up on Instagram @garguilocaters and @chefmikegarguilo 
You can also check for me on Instagram @jason_lamar007 and Facebook @wwjvlog 
92 Luquer St. Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn, NY 

No comments: