Friday, June 9, 2017

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter June 2017 Issue #04 "Raekwon: Meet and Greet, signing of The Wild"

WU TANG CLAN AIN'T NUTHIN TO FUCK WIT, WU TANG CLAN AIN'T NUTHIN TO FUCK WIT, WU TANG CLAN AIN'T NUTHIN TO FUCK WIT.... After, 20 years of dominance on the hip hop mainstream and underground circuit that phrase remains to be true.

Tonight everyone is gathered here at Urban Outfitters to witness one of the hip hop's finest emcees, Raekwon The Chef. Performing here with us, the 2017 release of The Wild. I just want to thank my man, D for letting me know about tonight's event. I wish you were here, bro. I know you wouldn't want to miss something like this.

The show haven't taken off, as of yet. People are still here standing around in determination. The same goes for myself. I made big plans to cover this event. I definitely have my heart set on what's about to take place inside Urban Outfitters.

The event finally jumped off. I figured I seen Rae, earlier coming out of the jeep. I didn't want to believe it was him. Sun, put on some pounds. Talk about big belly mon, lol. Anyway, as the show began. He kept it short with a few exclusive off the, Wild Lp. He didn't want to perform too many songs. There were alot of people who came out this evening, who actually purchased "The Wild" LP from the store. They were seeking autographs from Raekwon. I didn't purchase, "The Wild" LP. I previously downloaded the album, back in April. The only thing I wanted to do this evening was capture as much pictures of The God. Which you'll get to view throughout the article. 

To see footage of the events that took place here this evening, visit: http://www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: