Saturday, January 14, 2017

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter January 2017 Issue #01 "United Kingdom Tournament Day #01"

Coming to you, live from Blackpool, England WWEUK presenting it's United Kingdom Championship. Someone out of these 16 superstars, this weekend will become the first United Kingdom Champion.

MATCH #01
JOSEPH CONNERS DEFEAT JAMES DRAKE
An impressive victory indeed by Joseph Conners, advancing to the next round of the quarter finals.

I made it in time. Mandrews haven't performed yet. I been stuck here in the library's computer room from earlier. I'm just glad he haven't compete yet.

This is going to be a competitive match between Birmingham and Wales.

MATCH #02
MARK ANDREWS DEFEAT DAN MALONEY
LET'S GO MANDREWS!, LET'S GO MANDREWS!, LET'S GO MANDREWS!, LET'S GO MANDREWS!, LET'S GO MANDREWS!, LET'S GO MANDREWS! 
It look like "WALES HAVE IT!", LOL

We're now down to the final match of the afternoon. As you can see, I haven't watched much off of the tournament. I'll make up for this mistake tomorrow, Day #02 of United Kingdom Tournament.

MATCH #03
TYLER BATES DEFEAT TUCKER
I wasn't exactly sure what to take of this match. I'am very unfamiliar with alot of these wrestlers. However I manage to take a liking to Tyler Bates. I admired him for his resemblance of Jack Gallagher. I thought that was pretty cool. Not to mention, there were some of his good maneuvers that I liked as well. "The Air Plane Spin", "Tyler Driver".
From what I can see, Tyler Bates is a very humorous character not to mention an athletic character. Between, Tucker and Tyler Bates I feel like I'm watching a X-Division match.

I know, I didn't see much of the United Kingdom Tournament. I apologize for my late log on entry. I'am happy however for what I have seen. What little bit that were left and I was impressed with what I've seen.

DAY #02 UNITED KINGDOM TOURNAMENT SUNDAY UK TIME @ 8PM
IN THE UNITED STATES, ATLANTIC TIME 3PM, PACIFIC TIME 12PM

No comments: