Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter December 2016 Issue #04 "WWE LIVE HOLIDAY TOUR!"

WWE Presents "WWE LIVE HOLIDAY TOUR" @ The Barclay's Center!

I got myself big plans for tonight. I can not wait until I arrive.  I've been looking forward to tonight's event, particularly the ringside section. This is my first time being in a section, as such. I just feel that you all should know that this wasn't meant to happen. The purchase of these tickets were an accident. I accidentally confirmed the wrong price over Ticketmaster. I couldn't wait until tonight.

MATCH #01
Cesaro & Sheamus defeat Gallows & Anderson and The New Day

Lana

MATCH #02
Big Cass defeat Rusev

MATCH #03
R-Truth, Goldust, Darren Young, Sin Cara & Curt Axel defeat Titus O'neil, Bo Dallas, The Shining Stars

Bo Dallas was not happy with the results for being pinned.

The Big Show made his appearance. Bo Dallas wasn't pleased on seeing The Big Show inside the ring. Who care about Bo Dallas? The Big Show silenced him for the remainder of the evening, lol.

MATCH #04 Cruiserweight Championship
Rich Swann defeat Neville. Rich Swann retain his championship.

Neville is a sour puss/ sore loser. Taking down, Swann with additional pressure.

I swear, I can't stand the amount of people that dickride over Chris Jericho. Can y'all sit down please? Y'all blocking my view.

Jericho got jokes on Brooklyn.... BITE ME, YOU DUTTY CANADIAN!

This man has a fascination with scarfs. Jericho knows he isn't allowed to wrestle with scarves. He's only stalling.

MATCH #05
Seth Rollins defeat Chris Jericho

Intermission:
That's right, T-Shirt Time... WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO

MATCH #06
Sasha Banks, Bayley and Alicia Foxx defeat Charlotte, Nia Jax and Dana Brooke

MATCH #07
Braun Strowman defeat Sami Zayn

Monday Night Raw March 20th WWE Returns to BK... Passcode: BKISRAW

MATCH #08
Main Event: United States Championship
Roman Reigns defeat Kevin Owens retaining his title.

"Sunday, January 29th WWE Royal Rumble Pay Per View"

No comments: