Thursday, January 26, 2017

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter January 2017 Issue #04 Screening of "Colossal"

COLOSSAL: Starring Anne Hathaway, Jason Sudeikis, Dan Stevens, Austin Stowell and Tim Blake Nelson

The movie grabbed my interests from the early start of the film. Although I wasn't sure what was going on, however it gave you that Godzilla feeling. Seeing this big horrible monster, stomping all over an Asian town. However the film gave a much deeper concept than that. I  wasn't sure of the definition to the film, "Colossal". I was sensing a totally different definition already following along with the script. I'm seeing the definition of the film, "Colossal", coming from a prospective based off of alcohol.

It seems that Gloria have a little problem controlling her drinking. "Gloria" played by Anne Hathaway. It is costing her quite alot. It already cost her, her loved one Tim. "Tim" played by Dan Stevens.

This is very interesting, some how Gloria figured out that she maybe the cause to all this destruction in Seoul. In her, subconscious she feels as if she have some sort of control over the monster. 

Here come the funny, turn of events. A robot happen to emerge. Oscar, happen to be that robot ("ROBOT TAUNTS BUSINESS DISTRICT!"). "Oscar" played by Jason Sudeikis. The robot and the monster were able to form an alliance to conquer the City of Seoul.

All through out this film between Oscar and Gloria, all you see is non stop fist fighting, furniture throwing, 2X4 cracking, lol.
I swear it was like watching a WWE program. Better yet, TNA Impact considering this is Thursday night and I'm taking a night off.

I really enjoyed tonight's screening, I had a good time.
You know there isn't a time, you won't find me in a movie screening. Speaking of screening, taking place tonight over here at the Alamo Drafthouse. Formerly, known as the Albee Square Mall, The DeKalb Street Mall. This is some kind of wonderful theater. I haven't been in a movie theater like this. This is an collaboration of restaurant/ theater. I can really dig it. I like the whole vibe of being waited on inside the theater. I have never been here before. I'am grateful for tonight's invitation.

I took a big chance by coming out here tonight. I have work within the next 11 hours. I had an interests in tonight's screening of the film, "Colossal".

Tonight's screening is being presented by a brand new studio called Neon. The film here tonight is not the final cut to the actual film. We were just informed there are more work that needs to be done, before the official release date. Everyone here like myself is just fortunate to be getting an exclusive viewing.

I'm leaving, "Colossal" with an 5 JABBZ, ratings.

No comments: