Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter August 2016 Issue #04 "Brooklyn Cyclones Vs. Auburn Double Days"

I could use another night like last saturday's ROH: Field of Honor. Anyone who knows me, knows that I'am not a baseball fan. In fact I'm not a fan in any kind of sport. If its not wrestling, boxing or UFC I could care less. Seriously, when was the last time I attended a baseball game. Y'all really want to know, Reggie Jackson was playing for the New York Yankees. Some of y'all are probably asking, "Who the FUCK is Reggie Jackson?" That was the same thing I said, 30 years ago. I just needed to escape from my home, this evening. Right now, this is the only thing that is poppin' in my hood. Actually, this isn't my hood. This is Coney Island's MCU Park. I'm going to enjoy it. I'll let everyone know, how I felt about it.

The announcer just said, after tonight's game everyone here tonight are welcome to run around the bases. I would like to puke on the bases. Let's face it, this sport is boring. The only thing that impressed me here tonight were perhaps these, wild cherry icey's.

It's getting kind of late and I have no idea when this game is coming to an end. I'm just going to make my exit, right now. Tonight was rather peculiar, not my typical night. As for tonight's game between the Brooklyn Cyclones and the Auburn Double Days, it was alright.
I did like the entertainment in between breaks of the game. There were several different types of entertainment in the middle of the game. We had singing, racing, T-shirt tossing into the stands. I know it is hard to believe for a baseball game. I enjoyed them things more. To everyone else who came out here and actually enjoyed this game, I'm glad you did. There are more Cyclone games coming up this weekend over Labor day.....


"SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 04TH THE BROOKLYN CYCLONES, LAST GAME OF THE SEASON... COME OUT EVERYONE AND CLOSE OUT THE SUMMER WITH THE BROOKLYN CYCLONES, 'BROOKLYN STYLE!!!"

No comments: